Ford India Software Engineer Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online: MFG Tech Refresh – Project Lead, Software Engineer, RPA/DPA Analyst, VOME Manufacturing Engineer, Smart Reporting Analyst, Senior Test Automation Engineer, Embedded Android Engineering Supervisor, and Other positions are currently being accepted by Ford India Private Limited. There are many openings in the role. Qualified candidates will be able to apply online starting May 13, 2021.
This opportunity is available to those with a keen interest in design and manufacturing. This Ford Motor Company opportunity is for people who want to work in a profitable company in a private capacity. You can apply now on the job page if you believe any of the above-mentioned positions is a good match for your qualifications.
Ford India Careers 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Ford India Private Limited
Name of the Post
|MFG Tech Refresh – Project Lead, Software Engineer, RPA/DPA Analyst, VOME Manufacturing Engineer, Smart Reporting Analyst, Senior Test Automation Engineer, Embedded Android Engineering Supervisor & Other positions|
About Ford India Private Limited:
Ford India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company for its operations in India. Ford India Private Limited’s headquarter is located in Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Ford India Private Limited began production in 1926 as a subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company of Canada, but was shut down in 1954 as the company was in loss.
Ford re-entered the market in October 1995 as Mahindra Ford India Limited (MFIL), a 50-50 joint venture with Mahindra & Mahindra Limited. Ford increased its interest to 72% in March 1998 and renamed the company Ford India Private Limited. The total investments made by Ford Motor Company since it set shop in 1995 stands at $2 billion as of April 2012.
Ford India Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Before being considered for the Ford India Recruitment, an applicant must meet all of the requirements. As a result, go over everything in this section again. Applicants must have an MBA degree, BE, B Tech, B.Sc, or equivalent, as well as relevant experience in a relevant area.
FLA Engineer Job Description:
- Incorporate new products into the program cycle plan, established testing/validation disciplines
- Work with suppliers to: Design new accessories, Provide and validate required data, Perform packaging and environment studies. & arrange design review and validation, to include styling, engineering and management.
- Support prototype fit up’s and reviews, line up vehicles, parts, and generate work orders to perform required work.
- Release new parts through WERs System.
- Review all releasing documents, maintain records and perform signoff’s.
- Validate accessory parts for each model year.
- Work with base program design and release engineers as an effective source of information and updates.
- Review PDL’s to determine any changes to new models that may affect accessories and future projects.
- Review warranty data to identify trends.
- Provide CAD data to suppliers as required for part development.
- Instruction sheet review and validation
- Arrange Mod Center trials, review installation process, issue alerts and concerns as needed to support launch events.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Sr Logistics Analyst Job Description:
- To do a Logistics Network Study based on BOM and identify the required Ocean Lane Setup
- Create VSM and align SCM and all stakeholders
- Co-ordinate with Purchasing to ensure the Ocean Lane Contract In place within the defined timeline
- Ensure Trading Company Setup within the defined Timeline
- Continuously Monitor and Evaluate the Performance of Ocean and Air Carriers
- Identify and Implement Cost Reduction Ideas
- Ensure all Inbound Logistics Launch Metrics Targets are achieved
- Co-ordinate with SCM in resolving Shipment Delay issues due to Ocean and Air Carriers
- Ensure Optimum In Transit Inventory by having a well-defined and aligned VSM for Ocean Lane
Software Engineer Job Description:
- Develops software with a paired partner to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product.
- Develops automated unit tests with working software, to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops automated functional tests to confirm user story acceptance and to detect regression defects.
- Develops good understanding the product’s value/use.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the services handled by the Product Team
- Ensures that quality is built into their software throughout the development lifecycle.
- Performs exploratory testing to confirm application execution and to identify software deficiencies not covered by automated testing.
- Reviews continuous integration build status and fixes build failures
Expected section process:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply Ford India Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.india.ford.com/ .
- Check the career page, and click the “Software Engineer, Lead Engineer & other openings” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply online” option
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
The job location for the post is Chennai.
Applicants must have an MBA degree, BE, B Tech, B.Sc, or equivalent, as well as relevant experience in a relevant area
Apply online was starts on 13.05.2021.