Ford India Recruitment 2022: Check Job Vacancy, Qualification and Apply For the Vacant Post Here!!! The Ford India Pvt Ltd is to Recruit the IERP GL Analyst and Technical Lead in the Various Departments of the Organization. The Notice with the Job Description has been Issued by the Board. Job Seekers can Glance the given Details and Apply with the Link available in Our Page.
Ford India Job Vacancy:
The Post of IERP GL Analyst and Technical Lead is Vacant in the Company.
Ford India Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The Candidates should have Completed B.Com., CA, CA – Inter, CWA, CWA – Inter, M.Com, B.E., B.Sc., B. Tech to Apply for the Job.
- The Applicants are Required to have 5 to 8 years of Work Experience in the Relevant Field.
Ford India Recruitment 2022 Skills Required:
The Officer are Required to Following Skills:
- Strong understanding of GL process and Financial Statements
- Working knowledge in GL module of SAP S4 HANA or SAP FICO is preferred
- Project Management background is an added advantage to this role.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to Coordinate and Lead multiple project and multi-national teams
- 9+ years of experience in the Load, Performance engineering & testing arena using tools like MicroFocus LoadRunner & JMeter.
- Strong experience in Vugen scripting of http/https, Web services, MQTT, SAP bundle, True client protocols using LoadRunner
- Expertise in production log analysis for workload modelling.
- Experience in Load, Performance Testing & Engineering of applications hosted in Cloud environments (primarily Google Cloud Platform (GCP)) in OpenShift Containers, PCF & VMs.
- Hands-on in-depth exposure in using APM tools like Dynatrace, HP diagnostics, Grafana, Prometheus, Sysdig etc with ability to interpret & identify performance bottlenecks.
Ford India Roles and Responsibilities:
The Officer will be performing the Activities as Mentioned below:
- To work with GL End-Users on S4 HANA GL module, understanding requirements and act as a bridge between S4 GL IT and end user
- Work closely with Corporate Financial Reporting (CFR) on the monthly close schedules and other GL activities
- Function as a subject matter expert for New BU & New corporate GL account requirements & Launches
- Lead any internal merger & acquisition as SAP GL SME
- Manage Production Support Priorities, work with S4 GL-IT to fix system issue, & monitor inbound/outbound data interfaces
- Provide Load & Performance Testing services to multiple product teams from Planning through non-functional requirement gathering, test scripting, test execution, result analysis & troubleshooting
- Apply Performance Engineering concepts to identify root cause & help product teams fix performance bottlenecks.
- Research, evaluate through PoC & provide recommendations for Load & Performance testing tools in distributed environment hosted on Cloud, OpenShift Containers and VMs based on organization needs. Explore possibilities of integrating load testing tools as part of SDE ecosystem, DevOps pipelines e.t.c
How to Apply for Ford India Recruitment 2022:
- How to Apply for Ford India Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the Official Page: https://www.india.ford.com/
- Select the “Opportunities” Option under the “Careers” Column
- Search for the Notice and Verify the given Details
- Apply Online for the Post within the Given Time Period.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Candidates should have Completed B.Com., CA, CA – Inter, CWA, CWA – Inter, M.Com, B.E., B.Sc., B. Tech to Apply for the Job.
The Candidates will be given Posting in the Location of Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
The Individuals have to Apply for Post in Online Mode Only.