Ford India Careers 2022 Released – B.E/B.Sc/B.Tech Holders Required: Ford India has accepting the online application for the post of GSCI Analyst. The job location for the post is Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply from 21.03.2022.
Ford India Careers 2022 Apply Online:
|The Board’s Name||Ford India|
|The Post’s Title||GSCI Analyst|
Ford India Careers 2022 Eligibility:
The candidates should have completed B.E., B.Sc., B.Tech Diploma in Engineering, MBA from recognized University or Institution. The Applicants must have 1 to 3 years of work experience in relevant filed.
- Drive/Ensure Global alignment on project deliverables and timelines.
- Schedule/Drive initial kickoff meetings to identify stakeholders, define scope, impacted upstream/downstream systems and gather requirements.
- Schedule/Drive risk meetings to determine the probability and impact of risks and plan appropriate responses to mitigate identified risks.
- Drive data mapping of data elements with support from all parties.
- Support/Ensure alignment and adequate delivery of all GDIA dashboard initiatives.
- Drive deployment plan and implementation dates.
- Drive UAT and ensure alignment with SIT. UAT testing must include acceptance criteria that has been approved by all parties.
- Support agile ceremonies and input business requirements into the IT/GDIA intake backlog.
- Drive helpdesk support and security administration on all assigned Material Planning &Logistics systems.
- Interface with other Ford departments (within MP&L, IT, GDIA, GOTD, FCSD, Sales and Marketing, Finance, PD, Plants etc)
- Support rollback and system outages on all assigned MP&L systems
How to Apply Ford India Careers 2022?
- Candidates go to the https://www.india.ford.com.
- Check the career at fort option
- Click “View Job Opportunities & Campus Placement” link.
- Choose “Full Stack Software Engineer” job link.
- Check eligibility criteria and other details.
- Click Apply Online option, fill the option application form
- Submit the application form and download
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The job location for the post is Chennai
The candidates should have completed B.E., B.Sc., B.Tech Diploma in Engineering, MBA from recognized University or Institution.
The Applicants must have 1 to 3 years of work experience in relevant filed.