Forbes released the World’s Most Influential CMOs Ranking – Key Highlights. Forbes which is an American business magazine recently released the World’s Most Influential Chief Marketing Officers Ranking. This is the eighth-annual World’s Most Influential CMOs list. Apple CMO Phil Schiller topped the list. He is followed by Ann Lewnes at Adobe and Lorraine Twohill at Google.
Only Indian in the Forbes List:
- Ravi Santhanam, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), HDFC Bank is the only indian has been recognized in the Forbes list of ‘The World’s Most Influential CMOs’.
- He is ranked at Number 39. The List is released by released by Forbes with research partners Sprinklr and LinkedIn.
Top CMOs in Forbes List:
1) Phil Schiller (Apple)
2) Ann Lewnes (Adobe)
3) Lorraine Twohill (Google)
4) Chris Capossela (Microsoft)
5) Stephanie McMahon(WWE)
- Editor-in-chief: Steve Forbes
- Editor: Randall Lane
1) According to Forbes, Who is the richest person in the world in July 2020? – Jeff Bezos
2) Who is the richest man in China in July 2020? – Ma Huateng
3) As per Forbes, highest paid actress list 2020 is Topped by – Sofia Vergara
4) Which country has the most number of billionaires in the world? – USA
5) Who is the richest person in the Asian continent? – Mukesh Ambani
6) Who became the only Indian to feature in the Forbes’ Top 100 highest-paid athletes of 2020? – Virat Kohli
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|