ONGC Recruitment 2021 OUT – For 30+ FMO, GDMO & Visiting Specialists Vacancy | Apply Online. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Field Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officers, Visiting Specialists. Total numbers of vacancies are 31. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and Download the official notification. Refer the notification and check the eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online. OR refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Last date
Online Application available from 12.04.2021. And last date to apply for this recruitment will be up to 18.04.2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Field Medical Officers (FMO), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Visiting Specialists (Panvel)|
|Number of vacancy||31|
|Last date to apply||18.04.2021|
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Field Medical Officers (FMO) – 22 Posts
General Duty Medical Officers – 03 Posts
Physician – 02
Pediatrician – 01
General Surgeon – 01
Pathologist – 01
Gynecologists – 01
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
The upper age limit for male candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 60 years of age as on 30/06/2022.
The upper age limit for female candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 45 years. However, Female employees can be posted to offshore after attaining 45 years of age subject to medical clearance.
For FMO and GDMO Post: Candidate should have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) degree is mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
For Other posts: Candidate should have MD or MS in relevant field is mandatory.
Qualifications equivalent to the one prescribed in this advertisement will not be accepted. This includes any equivalent qualification acquired from a foreign university.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for Full Time Offshore Duty of Field Officers (FMO) is Rs. 75,000/- PM and Full time onshore Duty Posting in Mumbai & Panvel of General Duty Officers salary is Rs. 72000/- and for other posts salary is Rs. 2000/- per visit of 2 Hours.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Selection process
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for either a face to face interview or through video conferencing (to be decided later by ONGC) based on a preliminary verification of the documents submitted by the candidate.
In case of the interview being conducted through video conferencing, candidate will be advised the date and time of the interview through e-mail and through SMS.
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:-
- Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualification)
- Interview – 30 marks
- Total – 100 marks
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
Candidates need to attach the following documents in pdf format in their online form on the weblink and submit the same:
- Scanned copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
- All semester MBBS marksheets.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- M.B.B.S. / M.S. / M.D. Degree.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree / Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of ONGC Website.
- Select Career –> Recruitment Notice section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Engagement of Field Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers & Visiting Specialists on Contract Basis for WOU-Mumbai”
- Then Click “Apply Online” option on that page.
- Fill the Application and upload the required documents.
- Click “Submit” and print the registration form for future purpose
18.04.2021 is the last date to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 31 FMO, GDMO and specialist post on ONCG Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.