First Ever Regional Raw Drug Repository launched in Country. Ayush (Ayurveda Yoga and Naturopathy Unani Sidda Homoeopathy) has initiated the Regional Raw Drug Repository (RRDR) for Ayush systems of medicine at the National Institute of Siddha in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. This Repository System is a part of National AYUSH Mission which was constituted to address the gap in the health sector in India.
- This Repository will launch standard protocols for authentication of raw drugs.
- The repository will play a major role in medicinal plant cultivation.
- The National Raw Drug Repository and the Regional Raw Drug Repository were initiated by the National Medicinal Plant Board.
About National AYUSH Mission:
The basic objective of National AYUSH Mission is to promote AYUSH medical systems through cost effective AYUSH services, strengthening of educational systems, facilitate the enforcement of quality control of Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani & Homoeopathy (ASU &H) drugs
It was launched during the 12th five year plan. The AYUSH Health and Wellness centres were approved by National AYUSH Mission.
About AYUSH Ministry:
- Union Minister: Shripad Naik
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Who is the Minister of State for AYUSH Ministry? – Shripad Yesso Naik
- Which Board signed MoU with AYUSH Ministry to Promote Medicinal Plants Cultivation? – National Medicinal Plants Board
- Union Ministers Shripad Yesso Naik & Jitendra Singh inagurated 21 AYUSH Health & Wellness Centres in – Jammu & Kashmir
- Recently, Which Dept of J&K was renamed as Agriculture Production & Farmers Welfare Department? – Agriculture Production Department
- AMHUB which is a Country’s First Ever Advanced Manufacturing Hub to be set up in – Tamil Nadu
- Which state becomes the first state in India to launch ethical AI, blockchain, cybersecurity policies – Tamil Nadu
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|