FCI AGM, Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Last Date to Apply for 89 Various Posts || Don’t Miss It!!!. Food Corporation of India (FCI) will end the application procedure for the posts of Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer Vacancies of 89 vacancies. If you are looking for a job in organization that is created and run by the Government of India, you can apply for this recruitment. To help the postulants we compile all the information related to this recruitment. Avoid before the last date i.e 31.03.2021 to avoid last minute rush.
Aspirant’s age limit should be between 28 years and 35 years. The maximum age limit in case of departmental (FCI) employee is 50 years. The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD, 15 years for PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST and13 years for PwBD candidates belonging to OBC.
|AGM (General Administration)||Post Graduate degree/ ACA/AICWA/ACS/ Bachelor’s Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law|
|AGM (Technical)||B.Sc. in Agriculture/ B.Tech degree or B.E degree in relevant field|
|AGM(Accounts)||Associate membership of ICAI or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
|AGM (Law)||Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute, also candidates need minimum 5 years experience in relevant field|
|Medical Officer||M.B.B.S. and 3 years experience in any organized Medical Institution|
The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview. The reservations is based as per the following criteria:
- 50% marks in Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories
- 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC and PWBD
The Online Test will have the following subjects:
Post Code – A:
- General Aptitude – 180 Multiple Choice Questions will carry equal 01marks
Post Code – B,C,D & E:
- General Aptitude: 120 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 0.5 marks
- Relevant technical discipline: 60 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 02 marks
- While applying candidates have to pay Rs.1000 as an application fee by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The salary for AGM is Rs.60000 to Rs.180000 and salary for medical officer is Rs.50000 to Rs.160000.
- Candidates will be called for Interview is three times the number of vacancies notified. For getting posting, candidates should attend all level of selection process. The weightage assigned for Online Test and interview are 90% and 10% respectively.
- Candidates have to apply online for this recruitment. A candidate can apply only for any one of the post code A,B,C,D and E. Fill the online application form online and submit it before the last date ends. The Call letter for the ONLINE Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from official site. The call letter will be available 10 days prior to the exam date.
- Organization Name – Food Corporation of India
- Vacany – 89 nos
- Last Date – 31 March 2021
- Qualification – UG/PG/MBBS and relevant experience in relevant field
- Salary- Rs.50000 to Rs.180000 (Based on Posts)
- Selection Process – Online Exam and Interview
- Application Mode – Online
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates have to apply on or before 31.03.2021
There are totally 89 vacancies are allotted for this FCI AGM Recruitment 2021
The selection process consists of written exam and interview