FCI Category 3 Phase 2 Admit Card 2023 Released: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the Phase 2 Admit Card for the post of Junior Engineer, Steno Grade II, AG-III (General) and Assistant Grade 3 in Category 3. Applied Candidates who have cleared the Phase 1 Exam, must download their Next Stage Exam Date and Call Letter from our website.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2023 Download Link
|Name of the Board||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Name||Category 3 Posts – JE (Civil Engineering), JE (Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Steno Grade II, AG-III (General), AG-III (Accounts), AG-III (Technical), AG-III (Depot), AG-III (Hindi)|
|Admit Card Released Date||Announced|
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|Status||Admit Card Released|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 2 Exam Date 2023:
- Candidates, who have qualified in the Phase I examination, shall be tentatively held on 05.03.2023 (Sunday).
- It may please be noted that the above date is only tentative and may change as per administrative feasibility. The decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final and binding.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 2 Admit Card Released Date 2023:
- Phase II Call Letter will be hosted on the FCI website by 28.02.2023 tentatively.
- The qualified Candidates, who are not able to generate their call letters online for Phase-II, should register their grievances at http://cgrs.ibps.in.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of FC1, i.e https://fci.gov.in for updates.
Candidates, who have qualified in the Phase I examination, shall be tentatively held on 05.03.2023 (Sunday).
The FCI CAT 3 Phase 2 Phase II Call Letter hosted on the FCI website
Candidates can download FCI Category 3 Phase 2 Admit Card 2023 from our website.