FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern for Medical Officer @ fci.gov.in. Food Corporation of India has going to conduct the Online Test for the post of AGM (General Administration, Technical, Accounts, Law), Medical Officer; That’s why Officials has been uploaded the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates who have applied for FCI’s Medical Officer Post, they may download the syllabus and be ready for your online exam.
FCI AGM Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Board||Food Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer|
|Online Test Date||Announced Soon|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
FCI AGM Admit Card 2021:
The FCI E-Admit card will be released soon. Candidates can download the syllabus from official website of FCI @ fci.gov.in. Otherwise here we provide direct download link for AGM & MO Syllabus.
FCI AGM Selection Process 2021:
The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection. The candidates are advised to visit FCI Website regularly.
- The weightage assigned for Online Test and interview are 90% and 10% respectively.
FCI AGM Exam Pattern 2021:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No of Questions||No of Marks||Online Test Pattern||Exam Duration
|AGM (General Administration)
|General Aptitude (180 Questions) consisting of||2 ½ hours
|Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 45 Questions|
|General Awareness, Current Affairs – 45 Questions|
|Management and Ethics – 45 Questions|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness – 45 Questions|
|1. General Aptitude (120 Questions) consisting of||2 ½ hours
|Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 30 Questions|
|General Awareness, Current Affairs – 30 Questions|
|C||AGM (Accounts)||Management and Ethics – 30 Questions|
|D||AGM (Law)||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer awareness – 30 Questions|
|E||Medical Officer||1. Relevant Discipline – 60 Questions|
FCI AGM Syllabus 2021:
GENERAL MEDICINE: Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastro‐intestinal, Genito‐Urinary, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infections/Communicable Diseases( Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus), Nutrition/Growth, Diseases of the skin (Dermatology), Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, General, Emergency Medicine, Common Poisoning, Snake bite, Tropical Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Emphasis on medical procedures, Patho physiological basis of diseases, Vaccines preventable diseases and Non vaccines preventable diseases, Vitamin deficiency diseases, In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.
PAEDIATRICS: Common childhood emergencies, Basic new born care, Normal developmental milestones, Accidents and poisonings in children, Birth defects and counseling including autism, Immunization in children, Recognizing children with special needs and management, and National programmes related to child health.
GENERAL SURGERY: Wounds, Infections, Tumours, Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and neck, Breast, Alimentary tract (Esophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental), Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries, Urological Surgery, Neurosurgery, Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T., Thoracic surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Traumatology, Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments, Pre‐operative and post-operative care of surgical patients, Medico legal and ethical issues of surgery, Wound healing, Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery, Shock patho‐physiology and management.
OBSTETRICS: Ante‐natal conditions, Intra‐natal conditions, Postnatal conditions, Management of normal labours or complicated labour.
GYNAECOLOGY: Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections in genital tract, Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract, Questions on displacement of the uterus, Normal delivery and safe delivery practices, High risk pregnancy and management, Abortions, Intra Uterine growth retardation, Medico legal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
FAMILY PLANNING: Conventional contraceptives, U.D. and oral pills, Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings, Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE: Social and Community Medicine, Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Communicable Diseases, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Non‐communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, International Health, Medical Sociology and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes, Management of common health problems, Ability to monitor national health programmes, Knowledge of maternal and child wellness, Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies.
Post Code-B: Assistant General Manager (Technical)
- Agriculture: Basic principles of Crop (Cereals & Pulses) production, Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Introductory Genetics, Crop Protection, Basics of Plant Pathology, Food & Agriculture Microbiology, Nutrition (Animal & Plant), Postharvest care of cereals& Pulses, Basic Principle of Preservation of Foodgrains, Agriculture Extension, Photosynthesis and Respiration.
- Biotechnology: Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful, Genetic Engineering, Biotechnological Principles, Economic Biotechnology, Pathogens & Control, recent trends.
- Entomology: Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology, Beneficial and harmful insects, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests, Classification of Insecticides and their Mode of Action.
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity; Inorganic Chemistry: Periodic table, Basics Metals & Non-metals; Organic Chemistry: Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & fats).
- PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act,2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act,2005 and National Food Security Act, 2013.
Post Code-C: Assistant General Manager (Accounts):
- Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Financial Management: Analysis of Financial statement; Budgeting & Budgetary control; Working Capital management; Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis. 10
- Taxation: Income Tax including filing of return, TDS, Advance Tax etc; Goods& Services Tax.
- Auditing: Auditing Concepts and Methods; Internal & External Audit of Companies.
- Commercial Laws: Contract Act; Companies Act; Sales of Goods Act; Negotiable Instrument Act; Consumer Protection Act; RTI Act.
- Basic of Computers: Operating System; Browsers; Email; Memory (Internal, External, portable); Chats; Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Networks.
Post Code-D: Assistant General Manager (Law)
- Constitution of India (with emphasis on service law and writ jurisdiction of High Court & Supreme Court, Fundamental Rights)
- Procedural Law (Civil Procedural Code 1908, Indian Evidence Act 1872 and Limitation Act 1963)
- Indian Contract Act 1872 including Specific Relief Act 1963
- Commercial Law (Company Law 2013, Indian Partnership Act 1932, Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, The Competition Act 2002)
- Labour Law ( Industrial Dispute Act 1947, Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provision Act 1952, Contract Labor (Regulation & Abolition) Act 1970, Minimum Wages Act 1948, Payment of Gratuity Act 1972, Payment of Wages Act 1936, The Employees Compensation Act 1923 , Industrial Employment ( Standing Orders) Act 1946)
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996
- National Food Security Act 2013
- The Food safety and standards Act 2006
- Prevention of Corruption Act 1988
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Right to Information Act 2005
- Goods and Services Tax 2017
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
The FCI E-Admit card will be released soon. Candidates can download the syllabus from official website of FCI @ fci.gov.in.
Candidates can download FCI AGM Syllabus from our website.