FCI Assistant General Manager Exam Date 2021 Released – Check Admit Card Details Here!! Food Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration / Technical / Accounts / Law) and Medical Officer. Total numbers of vacancies are 89. Candidates who applied successfully and waited for this examination are advised to visit the official site for knowing the exam details. OR refer this page till end for further details.
FCI Assistant General Manager Admit Card 2021
Online Examination for this recruitment will be conduct on May or June, 2021 Tentatively. So Candidates are advised to check the official site simultaneously for the future updates OR Stay with us. We will update the notification on time. Don’t miss to appear for this examination. Check this page till end for admit card details.
Food Corporation of India Exam 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Food Corporation of India|
|Name of the Post||
Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer
Number of vacancy
17.07.2021 to 18.07.2021
|10 days before the examination|
Exam Date Available.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2021 Details
The Board was activated the online application form for this recruitment on 01.03.23021 and last date for online application submission is up to 31.03.2021. There are 02 Medical Officers and 87 various Assistant General Manager Post waited to fill based on this examination. Candidates who crack this written examination are only inviting to attend the interview.
FCI Admit card 2021 Details
- The Call letter for the ONLINE Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from www.fci.gov.in 10 days prior to the date of examination onwards.
- Candidates are advised to be prepare with the registration number and password for downloading the admit card.
FCI Medical Officer 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Test will subsequently be called for an Interview in the post to candidate ratio of 1:3, to be conducted by FCI. The document verification will be completed at the time of Interview.
- While appearing for the Interview/ Document Verification, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents. In the absence of valid documents, candidature of the candidates is liable to be cancelled. Candidates will be allowed for the Interview only after successful completion of Document Verification process. FCI shall take no responsibility to receive any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
- The said processes will be conducted at select centres. The venue, time & date of Interview and document verification will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter for interview. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in Online Exam and Interview.
FCI Result 2021
Those candidates who are meritorious on the basis of combined merit in Online Test and Interview and whose documents have been verified successfully and their eligibility for the posts has been established will be shortlisted and considered for appointment.
How to Download FCI Admit card 2021?
- Go to the official site of FCI website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the login page.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and print it for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Examination for Assistant General Manager post on Food Corporation of India will be conduct on May or June, 2021 Tentatively.
FCI Admit card 2021 will be available from 10 days prior before from the exam date on the official site.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and admit card downloading direct link also available on this page.