FACT Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF – Last Date Reminder for Engineer (Chemical) Vacancy. This is Last Date Article for FACT Vacancy!!! Earlier, Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited has invited the online applications for the post of Engineer (Chemical) on Fixed Tenure Contract (Adhoc basis) from Eligible Candidates. Interested candidates from the panel may be considered for engagement for periods of shorter duration too, based on requirements of the Company at rates/ terms fixed by the Company for such engagement.
Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. FACT shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
FACT Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- The engagement will be for a term of two years, renewable for a maximum period of 2 spells of one year each, at the discretion of the Management, subject to requirement, performance, assessment etc. Engagement is also liable to be terminated by the Management with 15 days’ notice or pay in lieu of notice, at its discretion without assigning any reason.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering or Chemical Technology or Petrochemical Technology or Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical Engineering or Polymer Technology.
- Eligible candidates should have been born on or between 01.11.1986 and 31.10.2003. Relaxation in maximum age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. Std X certificate having date of birth shall only be considered for proof of date of birth.
- Educational Qualifications must be approved /recognized by UGC/ AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities) and shall be full time regular course. Those who have studied and acquired the Qualification(s) mentioned above through part time /correspondence/distance/ private study/off campus study will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates having 5 years BE/B Tech + ME/M Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in the relevant discipline shall also be considered, wherever applicable. Candidates with qualifications acquired from foreign universities should produce order/ letter in this regard under which it has been approved/recognized by AIU.
- Meeting the eligibility criteria / attending or being successful in test or interview, if any, by itself will not confer any right on the applicant for selection or to be included in the Panel or for engagement.
- Candidates offered engagement as above will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.25,000/- per month and an increase of 3% on completion of one year. Leave, Provident Fund, Shift allowance, TA & DA for duty travel will be applicable based on eligibility, as per Rules of the Company.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
Candidates offered engagement as above will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.25,000/- per month.
Meeting the eligibility criteria / attending or being successful in test or interview, if any, by itself will not confer any right on the applicant for selection or to be included in the Panel or for engagement.