Exim Bank MT Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Management Trainee Exam Pattern!!!! Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM) Bank has going to be conduct the Written Examination for the post of Management Trainee Vacancies. Aspirants who have applied for these MT Posts must download the Complete Syllabus & Exam Pattern from this page to starts the Preparation. Stay Connected with us for further updates
Exim Bank MT Syllabus 2021:
Name of the Board
|Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM) Bank|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Exim Bank MT Exam Pattern 2021:
|Type of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Section A||Composite time of 90 Minutes|
|Multiple Choice Questions||40|
- The test will be available in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers
Exim Bank MT Syllabus 2021:
Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances / Project Trade/ Lines Of Credit/ Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/ Compliance/ Treasury And Accounts)
Annual Reports – Balance Sheet; Profit & Loss Account; Statement of Cash Flows; Financial Ratios; etc.
Financial Projections – Projected Balance Sheet; Profit & Loss Account; Statement of Cash Flows; BEP, Time Value of Money, NPV, IRR, DSCR, ICR; Sensitivity Analysis, etc
Financial Management & Forex Markets – ECBs; Interest Rate Benchmarks, including new alternatives; Accounting Standards – Indian (Indian GAAP and IND AS) and Global; Equity & Bond Pricing; Derivatives – Swap, Options, Forwards, Futures; FC/INR Resource Raising, etc.
Trade Finance – Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees, Supplier’s Credit & Buyer’s Credit, UCPDC 600, URDG, etc.
Management Trainee (Law):
- Arbitration Act
- Banking law & practice [in particular the business that banks can do, banker customer relationship, Non-Performing Assets, Willful Default]
- Civil Procedure Code
- Companies Act (provisions relating to incorporation, Types of Companies, business that a company can engage, borrowings, security creation, filing of charges, Duties & obligations, rights and liabilities of Directors, Auditors, Company Secretary, Cost Accountant and other professionals, role of independent directors, non-executive directors, nominee directors, LLPs, related parties, liquidation & winding up)
- Contract Act
- Constitution of India (Chapters on Fundamental Right, Writs, High Court, Supreme Court, Executive, legislature and Judiciary, trade and Commerce, Money Bills, Union list, State List and Concurrent List)
Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance/Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research):
- Module A) Macroeconomics
- Module B) Microeconomics
- Module C) International Trade
- Module D) Public Finance
- Module E) Current Affairs
Management Trainee (Information Technology):
Data Structure – Arrays, Stack and its operations, Queue and Linked List.
Algorithms – Searching and Sorting Algorithms, Searching and Sorting Algorithms, Time and space complexity of Algorithms.
DBMS, SQL, PL/SQL – Basics of Relations Databases, Normalization, Joins, Sub queries, Cursors, Functions and Stored Procedures.
Computer Networks – Basics of Networking, OSI and TCP Models, IP addressing and sub netting, Networking Protocols and ports.
Cryptography – Basics of Encryption and Decryption, Checksum and Hashing, Encryption Algorithms, MD-5 and SHA-1, Public Key and Private Key Cryptography.
Operating Systems – Memory – Paging and Segmentation, Deadlocks, File Systems, Critical Section and Semaphores.
Management Trainee (Human Resource):
- Module – A: Human Resources Management
- Module – B: Building an HR strategy
- Module – C: Motivation, Training and Skill Development
- Module – D: Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
What is the Selection Process for Exim Bank MT 2021?
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview.
What is the Written Test Date for Exim Bank MT 2021?
The Written Test Date will be Announced Soon.
How many Sections is Available from Exim Bank MT Syllabus 2021?
They are totally 02 Sections
Section A & Section B