ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Specialist Vacancies || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a notice of recruitment for the position of Specialist grade –II. There are 157 openings for this position. Candidates who are interested in applying should do so before the deadline. The application deadlines are 07.02.2022 and 14.2.2022.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
Name of the post
|Specialist grade –II|
No of vacancies
07.02.2022 & 14.2.2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
- Specialist Grade – II (Senior Scale): 33 Posts
- Specialist Grade – II (Junior Scale): 124 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Jobs 2022:
- Specialist Grade – II (Senior Scale): Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Table A or equivalent.
- Specialist Grade – II (Junior Scale): Post Graduate Qualification in the requisite Specialty as mentioned in Table A.
ESIC Age Limit 2022:
Candidates should have a maximum age limit is 45 years as on 07.02.2022.
ESIC Specialist Grade Salary:
- Specialist Grade – II (Senior Scale): candidates shall get the salary pay scale Level -12
- Specialist Grade – II (Junior Scale): candidates shall get the salary pay scale Level -11
ESIC Selection Process 2022:
The selection will be based on the interview.
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen: NIL
- Other Fee: Rs. 500/-
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible applicants should come with a completely completed and signed Application Form in the Performs given below, with self-attested copies of certificates, in a cover super-scribed and submitted by Speed Post to the following addresses on or before February 7, 2022.
There are 157 vacancies for various regions.
The last date for the application is 07.02.2022.
Candidates should have a maximum age limit is 45 years.