ESIC Recruitment 2021 OUT – For the post of Senior Resident, SR against GDMO and Specialist – Salary Details, Vacancy, Interview date and Application Form Given – Employees State Insurance Corporation has released a recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident and Senior Resident against GDMO, Specialist. This recruitment is clearly based on contract and hiring for Covid-19 pandemic. There were totally 212 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Eligibility Criteria and Application Details were given in this post. Interested candidates can attend interview directly. Official notification download link given at the end of the post.
ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Post||
Senior Resident against GDMO
Number of Vacancies
|Interview Starting from||
- There are 81 vacancies offered for Senior Resident at ESIC New Delhi.
- 31 vacancies offered for Senior Resident against GDMO at ESIC New Delhi.
- 50 vacancies offered for Specialist/ Senior Resident at ESIC Haryana.
- 50 vacancies offered for Specialist/ Senior Resident at ESIC Alwar, Rajasthan.
Senior Resident Age Limit at ESIC
Candidates age should not exceed maximum age limit of 45 years for the post of Senior Resident and SR against GDMO. Maximum age limit for Specialist is 55 years. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government norms.
Senior Resident Eligibility in ESIC
Senior Resident: Candidate should have completed MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university by MCI. If candidates haven’t completed PG degree, he or she should have minimum 2 years of work experience after MBBS in Medicine, Anaesthesia, Pulmonary Medicine and Casualty Department to apply for SR post. Candidates should be registered in Medical council of India. Candidates who already completed 3 years tenure as SR need not to apply for this recruitment.
Senior Resident Against GDMO: candidate should have completed MBBS with PG degree or DNB or Diploma in concerned specialist from recognized institution by Medical Council of India.
Specialist: Candidate should have completed PG Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) or Diploma in Medicine or Anaesthesia or critical care or pulmonary medicine or family medicine or emergency medicine. Candidates who have completed PG Degree should have minimum 3 years of work experience and candidates who have completed PG Diploma should have 5 years work experience to apply for this recruitment.
ESIC Senior Resident Salary
- Selected candidate for the post of Senior Resident will get paid as per pay level 11 in ESIC New Delhi.
- Selected candidate for the post of SR against GDMO will get paid for Rs. 1,01,000 per month in ESIC New Delhi.
- Specialise will get paid for Rs. 8000 per hour in ESIC Haryana and Rajasthan.
- Senior Resident (PG) will be paid for Rs. 7000 per hour in ESIC Haryana and Rajasthan.
- SR (Fresh Diploma) will be paid for Rs. 6000 per hour at ESIC Haryana and Rajasthan.
ESIC Application Fee
- General Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300 as application fee via demand draft.
- SC/ ST candidates should have to pay Rs. 75 as application fee.
- PWD and female candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
ESIC Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on their qualification and performance in personal Interview. Interview will be conducted on 20.05.2021 and 21.05.2021 at ESIC New Delhi. For ESIC Haryana and Rajasthan Interview starts from 17.05.2021. candidates should bring the duly filled application form along with original and self-attested copies of all certificates and document proving eligibility to Interview.
How to Download ESIC Application Form?
- Application Form is attached with official Notification or it is available of ESIC website.
- Go to official website of ESIC.
- Go to recruitment page and find the recruitment notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to download the official notification.
- Application form is attached at the bottom of the notification or its available of website.
- Fill the application form completely and paste photograph and signature.
- Attach required documents and bring it to Interview.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There were totally 212 vacancies were offered for Employees State Insurance Corporation, recruitment 2021.
Senior Resident against GDMO in Employees State Insurance Corporation will get paid for Rs. 1,01,000 per month
Application form is attached with Official notification. Use the link given in this page to download official notification.