ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 Out- Check Eligibility Walk In Interview || Download Application!!! Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invites the applications for the post of Senior Residents in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka in the following departments/specialties for filling up of 31 posts will initially be for a period of one year and may be extended. The interview will be schedule on 10.5.2021 to 12.5.2021.
So the Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the interview. Application form was attached with the official notification. ESIC Recruitment and eligibility details such as age limit, selection process are mention below in our blog. The interview date details are given below.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
Name of the post
No of vacancies
ESIC Vacancy Details:
- The board has allotted 31 vacancies for the post of Senior Residents under various departments. Anaesthesia, ICU, Dermatology, General SurgeryObst& Gynae, GeneralMedicine, ChestMedicine, Orthopedics, Paediatrics, NICU & PICU, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis
- Above vacancies may increase/decrease as per requirement. All those posts reserved for SC, ST, OBC & EWS category, in case of non-availability of the candidates of appropriate category, candidates from other category can be considered for appointment on contractual basis for period of less than 45 days.
ESIC Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should pass in Medical PG Degree/DNB in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution. OR Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 2 years experience from a Medical Institution.
- MCI/State MC Registration
- Candidates on bond are not eligible.
- Candidates need to provide Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority which have completed compulsory post PG Bond Service.
ESIC Age Limit:
Candidates should have not exceeding 45 years as on as on date mentioned above for the respective Departments/Specialties (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules). Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
ESIC Salary Details:
- Senior Resident under Residency Scheme the Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 101000/- per month. The consolidated remuneration may stand revised by 2.50% after every one year (No other allowances would be payable).
- Residential accommodation/quarter will be provided to the selected Senior Residents under Residency Scheme subject to availability. If provided the ESIC Hospital, Joka will not allow any House Rent Allowance (HRA). In case of non acceptance of quarter facilities by him/her inspite of availability of the quarter the ESIC Hospital, Joka authority can deduct admissible HRA from his/her salary.
ESIC Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the interview and document verification. The final selection is based on interview. Refer the official notification for more details about the selection.
Documents Required For The Interview:
The time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them
- Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration,
- Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any)
- Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card)
- EWS Certificate
- Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted)
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority
- 2 recent passport size photographs and filled up Annexure- II & III.
ESIC Interview Details:
|1||Obst&Gynae,Paediatrics,NICU & PICU,Radiodiagnosis, Orthopaedics||10.05.2021|
|2||Psychiatry, General Medicine,
|3||Anaesthesia, ICU, Dermatology,
- Candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with candidate. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
- On engagement Senior Residents will be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees thirty two thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
How to attend the Interview for ESIC Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates can go to the official website
- Find the notification link in the main page
- Open the pdf read carefully
- Download the application
- Attend the interview at respective date and time.
Candidates can attend the interview on 10.5.2021, 11.5.2021, 12.5.2021.
The board has allotted 31 vacancies for the post.
Candidates can apply here refer above steps.