ESIC Recruitment 2022: Salary Upto Rs. 1, 23,485/- Per Month – Check Official Notification and Job Application Below!!! The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a Notice to appointing Senior Resident and Part Time Specialists on a Contract Basis in the Location of Rourkela (Odisha).The Application Form for the post is available below. Interested and Eligible candidates can Interview on 29-06-2022.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Board Name||Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident and Part Time Specialists|
ESIC Recruitment 2022:
The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued an Official Notice to appoint Senior Resident and Part Time Specialists on the Contract Basis of 1 Years. The Board is to Recruit 4 Senior Resident and 4 Part Time Specialists The selected candidates will be given posting in ESIC Model hospital, Rourkela (Odisha).
ESIC Job Qualification:
- The candidates applying for Post of Senior Resident must have Completed Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from a Recognized University with Medical Council.
- The candidates applying for Post of Part Time Specialists must have Completed PG Degree/ Diploma (After MBBS) from Recognized University with 3 to 5 Years Work Experience.
ESIC Job Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the job must be in the Age Limit of 45 years for the Senior Resident and Must Not exceeding 69 years for the Part Time Specialists as on the Date of Interview. The Age Relaxation will be Provided for the Reserve candidates.
ESIC Job Selection Process:
The candidates applied for the job will be selected based on the Interview conducted by Board. The Date of the Interview will be communicated in due course on e-mail address provided in the application.
ESIC Job Salary:
The selected candidates will be given the Salary of Rs. 1, 23,485/- Per Month for Senior Resident and Rs 60,000/- per month with Additional Rs 15,000/- per month For Part Time Specialists.
How to Apply For ESIC Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates have to Check the Official website of the board: https://www.esic.nic.in/
- Click on the ”Recruitment” Option available in the Main page.
- Check for the Job Notification under “Recruitment” Column of the Official Page.
- Check the Job Eligibility and Other Details.
- Download the Application Form (Attached Along with the Official Notification).
- The Applicants have to be Sent through the Proper Channel.
- Candidates can attend the Interview on 29-06-2022.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates applying for the Job must have Completed PG Degree/ DNB/ Diploma in the Relevant Department from Recognized University.
The selected candidates will be given the Salary Upto Rs. 1, 23,485/- Per Month
Candidates have to Any for the Job, Before 29-06-2022.