ESIC Job Vacancy 2022: Check Application Form, Qualification, Salary, Job Details and Interview Date Here!!! The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a Vacancy Notification for recruiting Professor, Associate Professor And Assistant Professor Post in various medicine fields. The application form (along with the notification) is attached below. The eligible candidates can Register for the job on 29-03-2022.
ESIC Vacancy 2022 details
|Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Professor, Associate Professor And Assistant Professor Post|
ESIC Job Vacancy:
The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released notification for hiring:
- Professor (Orthodontics/Oral Pathology) -2 Vacancies
- Associate Professor (Orthodontics/Oral Pathology/Conservative Dentistry& Endontics ) – 3 vacancies
- Assistant Professor (Conservative Dentistry& Endontics) – 1 vacancy.
The number of vacancies may Increase or Decrease subjected to the board requirement.
ESIC Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed BDS Degree of an recognized University or an equivalent qualification along with Post Graduate qualification in the respective subject
- The candidates must have 4 to 5 years teaching Experience as Associate Professor in a recognized Dental College in the concerned specialty with publication points as per DCI guidelines
ESIC Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the job must not be exceeding the Age Limit of 64 years (on the Date Of Interview). The age relaxation will be provided for the reserved candidates (as per the Guidelines).
ESIC Selection Process:
The candidates applied for the job will be selected for the by conducting Walk in Interview. The Duly Constituted Selection Board will conduct the Interview. The candidate Scored 50% of the total mark will be eligible for selection process. The candidates have to provide their Original Document during the time of interview. The selected candidate will be appointed on the Contractual Basis of One Year (no extension will made).
The selected candidates will be given the salary amount of:
- Professor – Rs.1,64,000
- Associate Professor – Rs. 1,06,000
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 92,000
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates applying for the job must visit the official website of the board: https://www.esic.nic.in/ and go for the “Recruitment” option.
- The candidates have to search for the job notification and download the application form (attached with the notification).
- The candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs. 300/- (SC/ST/FEMALE/ ESIC candidates are not required to pay the fee).
- The candidates have to fill the application form and register for the job on the Mentioned Venue of: Office of the Dean, ESIC Dental College, Kalaburagi.(Karnataka)
- The Registration and Walk in Interview will be held on 29-03-2022.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates applying for the job must not be exceeding the Age Limit of 64 years (on the Date of Interview). The Age Relaxation will be provided for the reserved candidates (as per the guidelines).
The selected candidate will be given the Salary of:
· Professor – Rs.1,64,000
· Associate Professor – Rs. 1,06,000
· Assistant Professor – Rs. 92,000
The Registration and Walk in Interview will be held on 29-03-2022.