ESIC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form Here. Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of vacant posts of FULL TIME/ PART TIME Specialists (Obs. & Gynae and Skin) on a contract basis for 1 year in ESIC Model Hospital, Phulwarisharif, Patna, Bihar. Interested candidates may report at 09:15 AM on 11.09.2020 to attend a walk-in-interview in the Office of the Medical Superintendent, in ESIC Model Hospital, Phulwarisharif, Patna, Bihar along with the application.
ESIC Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Specłalist (Obs. & Gynae) & Dermatologist|
- Specłalist (Obs. & Gynae) – 1 Post
- Dermatologist – 1 Post
FuII Time Specialist Not Exceeding 45 years as on the date of interview, Relaxation for SC, ST & OBC as per rules. And Then Part-Time Specialist Not exceeding 65 years as on the date of the interview.
PG degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years experience after PG degree/ PG diploma with a minimum of 5 years experience in the respective specialty, after PG diploma. Must be registered with the Medical Council.
Full-Time Specialist: – To ward as per ESIC norms for regular Specialists. Consolidated Remuneration Rs.92,000/-per month will be paid as per orders issued by ESIC Headquarters.
Part-Time Specialist: – To work for four hours per day preferably in morning duty for 4 days a week. Remuneration Rs.60, 000/-per month. Additional Rs.12,000/- admissible if willing to perform emergency call duty.
- Those who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS category should produce a valid caste certificate issued by the competent authority. OBC certificate should be in the prescribed form as per the government of India instructions which should certify that the candidates do not belong to anyone of the Creamy layers.
- Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interviews at ESIC Model Hospital, Phulwarisharif, Patna, Bihar Along with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents including caste certificate, Adhar Card, one set of Xerox copies of all original documents such as professional qualifications, experience, etc. Two recent passport size photographs.
- The Candidates must bring the original documents for verification as 9.15 AM sharp on the date of the Interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up any post & walk-in-interview may be canceled by the medical superintendent without disclosing any reasons.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|