ESIC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Check Vacancy/ Eligibility/ Salary & Selection Process Details Here. Applications are invited for the Tutor on contractual basis at ESIC Dental Collage, Kalaburagi, Karnataka for the Walk-in Interview. Now Interested candidates can check the Recruitment Eligibility Details from our website.
|Board Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
Age Limit not exceeding 30 years (UR/ EWS), 33 Years for OBC, 35 Years for SC/ ST as on date of Interview.
BDS Degree from recognized Dental Collage with at least one year experience.
Tutor Pay Scale – Rs.76,000/-
- Selection will be made on basis of interview of candidates which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection board.
- All eligible candidates should register their names at the registration counter (ESIC Dental College building) on 23.09.2020 for MCQ Test of 30 Marks of one-hour duration from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM & only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview on 24.09.2020.
- Selected candidates will have to join immediately after the receipt of offer of Appointment. No extension in date of joining will be provided under any circumstances.
- The final selection will be based purely on performance in the interview.
How to Apply???
- The candidate should check his/her eligibility against the advertised criteria for the post before applying.
- Application Form (Annexure A) will be available on-line with the Advertisement. All the candidates are requested to fill the application form before registration process on 23.09.2020 and submit duly filled application form at the time of Registration.
- Candidates are requested to report by 9:00 AM at the venue on 23.09.2020.
- Candidates should produce all the original documents in respect of all the parameters filled in the form at the time of verification on the day of Walk-in-interview.
- Please bring filled Application Forms along with original set of certificates (list is appended below) and 02 sets of self-attested photocopies, 2 copies of recent passport size photograph and the relevant certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format by Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training for consideration of reservation to the reserved candidates failing which they will not be allowed for interview.
Important Date Details:
|1||Registration time||23.09.2020||09:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|2||Document Verification (With Originals)||23.09.2020||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|3||Written Test (MCQ)||23.09.2020||02:00 PM to 03:00 PM|
|4||Result of MCQ Test||23.09.2020||On or before 06:00 PM|
|5||Interview Date||24.09.2020||09:00 AM onwards (Only for short listed Candidates)|
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|