ESIC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Employees’ State Insurance – Selection on these posts is purely contractual, and terminable on either side with a notice of one month. Selection to these posts does not confer the right of confirmation or continuation, as these posts are to be filled by selection & appointment of the regular candidates.
Candidates holding qualification & post of Professor or retd. as Professor may be Selected as Professor against the post of Associate Professor in case no candidate is available for the post of Associate Professor In case of non- availability of suitable category candidates, the seats may be filled up for less than 45 Days. Selected candidates will have to join immediately after the announcement of the result.
Note: Interview will be held through Electronic Media in the view of COVID-19. Interested candidates may send scanned copy of their dossiers on the email ID: email@example.com at the earliest. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on the college website.
ESIC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Employees’ State Insurance|
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor|
|Interview Date||30.03.2020 For Paediatreics & 03.04.3030 for Paediatreics & Chest & TB|
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Essential for Non – Medical Candidates:
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the said Act); and
- A post graduate qualification g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/allied discipline.
- For Dentistry: A Post Graduate qualification Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/allied discipline.
- A Postgraduate qualification e. Masters Degree in the concerned subject or allied discipline and
- A Doctorate degree from a recognized University in the respective subject or allied
Note: The respective subject or allied discipline should be as in the Table – I of schedule I of the Medical Council of India – “Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998.“
(a) Four years teaching experience as Reader or Associate Professor in a recognized medical college in the concerned speciality.
Note: The transitory period of 4 years w.e.f. 24 July, 2009, the appointment or promotion to the post of Professor can be made by the instates In accordance with the Medical Council of India – “Minimum Qualifications for Teachers In Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998“ as prevailing before notification of Medical Council of India – “Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions (Amendment) Regulations, 2000.”
Three year teaching experience as Associate Professor in the concerned specialty in a recognized medical college with minimum of four research publications in indexed or national journals provided that these research publications are published or accepted for publications in the Journals by the National Associations or Societies of the respective specialties as the First Author, and further provided that the requirement of 4 research publications for promotion to the post of Professor should be taken on cumulative basis with minimum of 2 research publications must be published during the tenure of the Associate Professor.
NOTE (1) The experience should be recognized by the Medical Council of India or the statutory body concerned with the system of medicine as valid teaching experience for teaching posts and certificate thereof or any other valid proof in support thereof should be submitted and a certificate to this effect is to be submitted.
NOTE (2) Teaching experience in any other post like the most of General Duty Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for Recruitment to teaching posts.
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|Professor||Not exceeding 50 years (relaxable up to five years for employees of the ESIC & Govt. Servants, in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt. from time to time). Not exceeding 67 years on date of interview for contractual recruitment.
Note: Relaxation In upper age limit shall be available to SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities, Ex Servicemen and other categories of persons as per the instructions / orders of the Government of India.
|177000/- per month|
116000/- per month
Note: ESIC has adopted Consolidated Remuneration structure for Contractual Faculties (Professor/ Associate Professor / Assistant Professor) as per Hqrs letter No. A-12/1 /6/2018 (Contractual- Exam) dated: 23/01/2018
- The retired Government Officers shall be paid emoluments in accordance with the rules in the corporation force as on date.
- In addition to above, No other allowances like D.A, N.P. A., HRA etc. would be payable.
- No Private practice is allowed during the tenure of service in ESIC.
- Retirees from Central/State Govt./PSU from the equivalent posts are eligible to apply. Persons working in recognized/approved Private Medical Institutions fulfilling eligibility criteria for the post may also apply.
- The candidates have to attach the self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates/testimonials on support of date of birth, category, sub-category i.e. Educational qualification, teaching experience, Pension Payment Order (PPO), etc. with
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure:
(i) The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in Interview before the selection Board.
(ii)Result will be communicated through e-mail/SMS and will be displayed on web-site.
(iii) Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt of offer of Appointment.
Terms of Contract:-
- Selected candidates shall be appointed on purely contractual basis for the maximum period of one year or appointment of regular in cum bent whichever is earlier.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated / discontinued on either side giving one month April or notice to this effect without Assigning Reason.
- Other terms and condition will be applicable as issued by competent authority from time to time.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Amount of Application Fee:
- SC/ ST/ PDW/ Department Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – NIL
- All other categories – Rs. 225
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Mode of Payment:
A Demand Draft of Rs. 225/- (as applicable) in favor of ESI Fund Account No. I’ Drawn on any scheduled bank payable at ‘New Delhi’ has to be submitted along with the Application Form.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Only Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank will be accepted. Application Fee paid by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The Demand Draft must be issued after the date of issue of this advertisement. The following testimonials should be attached with application form:
(a) Two copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph.
(b) Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification, Experience and Research Papers, Publications etc.
Candidates may contact DEAN OFFICE, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, NH-3, NIT, FARIDABAD on phone number 0129-4156471 between 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM on working days for any clarification.
They may also send their queries, if any, on E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(i) These posts have also been advertized for regular selection.
(ii) Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be interviewed.
(iii) Application should be submitted in the prescribed format only. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
(iv) Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
(v) Opportunity of interview given to candidates will be on provisional basis.
(vi) No Faculty Forms will be accepted after 10:00 am under any circumstances.
(vi) The interviews shall be conducted at DEAN OFFICE, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, NH -3, NIT, FARIDABAD. However, ESIC reserves the right to change the centre, if needed.
The candidates may ascertain their eligibility and “walk-in” for interview on the appointment date One Hour before schedule time of interview at the venue.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|