ESIC Recruitment 2021 Out!!! Medical Referee Post, Part Time || Apply Now!!! Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released the notification about the recruitment of part time Medical Referees post on Contract basis. Totally 08 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The Board seeks the dynamic and energetic candidates to fulfill the recruitment.
The interested eligible candidates can apply and attend the Walk-In Interview on 27.05.2021 at the venue mentioned in the notice released by the officials. The ESIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria, ESIC Recruitment 2021 age limit, ESIC Recruitment 2021 pay scale, ESIC Recruitment 2021 educational qualification, ESIC Recruitment 2021 job location and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
Name of the Post
|Mode of Declaration||
ESIC Medical Referee Form 2021 Recruitment Details:
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Place of Duty||No of vacancy|
|Branch Office Damani||01|
|Branch Office Ichalkaranji||01|
|Branch Office, Kolhapur||01|
|Branch Office Thane||01|
|Branch Office Aurangabad||01|
|Branch Office Satpur||01|
|Branch Office Vasai||01|
|Branch Office kalyan||01|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Interview Details:
|Date of Interview||27.05.2021|
|Place of Interview||Regional Office Maharashtra, ESI Corporation, 108, Panchdeep Bhavan, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai- 400 013.|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Maximum Age limit for applying ESIC Recruitment 2021 is 64 years
- The Educational qualification for ESIC Recruitment 2021 is MBBS degree included in schedule Part I of Medical Council of India. Medical Officer of ESI/ State Govt or Retired Medical, Officer of ESI/ State Govt.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale:
|For Part time Medical Referees who are in Government Service.||Rs. 3000/- PM|
|For Part-time Medical Referees who are not in government service (For one session per week)||Rs. 2500/- PM|
|For every additional session of each week||Rs.1250/- PM|
|Total (Maximum) for 15 (Fifteen) session or more||Rs. 20,000/- PM|
* Each session should not be less than 3 (three) hours.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Required documents:
- Self-attested xerox copies of
- Certificates in support of age
- Two passport size photographs
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
- The Selection Procedure for ESIC Recruitment 2021 is based on the performance in the interview.
- The scrutiny is based on eligibility, skills and experience.
How to Attend Interview?
- The Candidates should attend the walk-in interview in person to the venue mentioned in this blog. The candidate should carry a copy of duly filled application form, bio-data and original/ Xerox certificates of their Educational Qualification and experience while attending interview.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Selection Procedure for ESIC Recruitment 2021 is based on performance in the interview.
The Maximum Age limit for applying ESIC Recruitment 2021 is 64 years
Totally 08 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment