ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – 130 Vacancies For UDC, MTS & Stenographer Posts || Apply Now!!! The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released recruitment notices for the positions of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). In Kerala region, the vacancies will be filled. There are 130 job vacancies in total. Interested and eligible candidates can apply till the date of February 15th, 2022.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
Name of the post
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
No of vacancies
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)- 66 posts
- Stenographer (Steno.) – 4 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)- 60 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC UDC, Steno and ,MTS Posts Jobs 2022:
|Name of the posts||Qualification|
|Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC)||· Candidates must be graduate from a government-recognized university or equivalent.
· Candidates should also have a working knowledge of computer applications which will also include the use of office suites and databases.
|Stenographer||· Candidates must be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board and university.
· Skill Test Candidates must have the following skills for the skill test
Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||The candidates must Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized university & board.|
ESIC Age Limit 2022:
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 27 to be eligible for the ESIC UDC & Steno Recruitment 2021.
- To be eligible to apply for the post of ESIC MTS Recruitment 2021, the candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
ESIC UDC Salary 2022:
- UDC & Steno – Selected candidates shall get the Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS – Selected candidates shall get the Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
ESIC Selection Process 2022:
The Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Computer Skill Test will be used to make the final decision.
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Female/Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website and select the tab “Click here for Registration” to register your application.
- The online application was not completed. Fill out your application and save it by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons after registering.
- Fee Payment – Go to the ‘Payment’ Tab and make your payment.
- Scanning and uploading of documents
- Submit the application for more information.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
There are 130 vacancies In Kerala Regions.
The last date for the application is 15.02.2022.
The job is located at Kerala.