ESIC Recruitment 2020 has released. Employee State Insurance Corporation has invites the candidates for the posts of Senior Residents & Specialist on purely contract basis. Candidates who interested to apply for the post of Specialist can directly come to the given address for interview on 25-03-2020 & 02-04-2020. Candidates can check more details from our www.examsdaily.in website.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Name Of The Post||Senior Residents & Specialist|
|Interview Date||25-03-2020 & 02-04-2020|
Age Limit for Residents:
- Age not exceeding 40 years for Full Time Specialist and not exceeding 65 for Part Time Specialists. Relaxation as per rule.
- Age not exceeding 37 years. Relaxation as per rule (for Senior Residents).
- Age not exceeding 65 years. Relaxation as per rule (Super Specialist).
- Not exceeding 30 years for Homeopathy Physician. Relaxation as per rule.
Educational Qualification for Residents:
- PG Degree/ Diploma with 3 years /5 years work experience in concerned specialty. Candidate must be registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- G. Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university, registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council*. If such candidates are not available, candidates without PG Qualification having at least 2 years experience, after MBBS (experience post registration with Medical Council India or State Medical Council***) will be only considered out of which having worked for 1 year in concerned Specialty. Candidate who have already completed 03 years Senior Residency will be engaged on annual contract basis.
- Post Graduation qualification in the concerned specialty. Candidate must be registered from Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- DM/ M.ch in the concerned Super Specialty.
- Degree in Homeopathy of Recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council or equivalent recognized under the Homeopathic Central council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973).
Salary Details for Residents:
ESIC gives the pay as given below,
- To work for 5 hours a day (9 am to 2 pm); Six days a week. Rs.50, 000/-per month (Consolidated).
- For Full Time Specialist: As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-11.
- Basic pay will be reduced as per rules for Diploma Holder.
- For Part Time Specialist (4 hrs/per day & 4 days a week): Rs.60,000/- with Rs. 12000 (Rs. 1000/ Visit up to maximum Rs. 12000/-, in case of emergency call).
Important Instruction for Candidates:
- All the candidates should have to report in the office of medical superintendent ESIC hospital, C.B. Ganj Bareilly, UP at 9 AM to 11 AM on the stipulated date. Candidates reporting after 11 AM will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the post without assigning any reason at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. The number of vacancies may change.
- Selected Candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms @ Conditions on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to be purchased by own prior to joining.
- On the engagement of SR Doctors/Full/Part time Specialist will have to deposit Security money of Rs. 10000/- through demand draft in favor of ESIC Fund Account No.1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on production of “No Dues Certificate”.
- Interested candidates may appear for the walk in interview as per given schedule along with their original documents and Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualifications, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate as per Govt. of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year / latest in case of OBC, Adhaar Card Copy.
- The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill all or none vacancies, to alter the date or cancel the interview without any prior notice.
- The number of vacancies may be changed without any previous notice.
- Reservations will prevail as per Central Government Rules.
- No TA / DA will be paid to candidates for either appearing in the walk-in-interview or joining the post. 05 For any further information / candidates are requested to continuously check the website www.esic.nic.in. No information shall be given through any other sources.
- Selected Candidate will have no claim for regularization of the service at ESIC Model Hospital Chandigarh.
- Selected candidates will have to join within Seven days from the date of receipt of the Selection order.
- The Selected Candidates will have to furnish a DD/ Bankers Cheque for an amount of Rs. 25,000/-(Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) drawn in favor of ‘ESIC A/c No 1’ payable at Chandigarh, towards security deposit, which is refundable after completion of contract.
- However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns / terminates his/her contract within Nine months of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month’s notice thereafter.
- The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness & verification of their Character & Antecedents.
- Private practice is strictly not allowed to Full Time Specialist as the selected candidates will be in receipt of Non Practice Allowance. If found guilty, suitable action as provided under the relevant rules shall be taken.
- The appointment shall not offer any right or preferences for regular appointment.
- In case, regular candidate joins, the appointment shall be terminated as per the condition of the contract.
- No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible.
- Candidate seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed by the GOI. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulate in this Notice at Annexure ‘B’.
- OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the CHECKLIST.
- On selection candidates have to open a Saving Bank Account in State Bank of India (any Branch). This is applicable in cases where Saving Bank Account is not held in State Bank of India.
- The decision of the Selection Board will be final on all of aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
Documents Required for ESIC:
- Matriculation certificate as proof of age.
- Permanent Registration with MCI / State Medical Council.
- MD / DIPLOMA / DNB Degree / MBBS Degree.
- \Attempt Certificates and Marks Sheet of MD / DIPLOMA / DNB / MBBS.
- Experience Certificate, wherever required.
- NOC from present employer, if applicable.\
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format of GOI issued on or after 01/04/2017 by the Competent Authority of the State / GOI.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Self attested copy of Aadhaar / other document.
- Annexure ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ (Total Four Sheets attached at 4-7).
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates fulfilling the educational qualification & other eligibility conditions should submit their application with one set of self attested copies of the relevant documents (as listed under Checklist on the last page) along with Annexure ‘A’ which is available with this document.
- Candidates should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh at 9.00 A.M. and for Specialist Sleeper Road, C.B.Ganj, Bareilly, U.P. 243001 on the stipulated date. Documents will be accepted for scrutiny strictly till 11.00 A.M. Candidates found eligible will be called for interview.
- Candidates reporting after 11.00 A.M. will not be entertained for walk-in-interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|