ECR Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 OUT: Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process and Application Form Download Link Given!!! – East Coast Railway (ECR) has released a notification for the recruitment of Sports persons against Sports Quota. There were totally 21 vacancies offered in this recruitment. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 07.02.2022. Official Notification and Online application link were given at the end of the page.
Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|East Coast Railway (ECR)|
Name of the Post
|Various Post in Level 2, 3, 4 and 5.|
|Number of Vacancy||
Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2022
There were totally 21 vacancies offered in East Coast Railway recruitment under Sports Quota.
Railway Recruitment Age Limit
Candidate’s age should between 18 years to 25 years as on 01.07.2022 to apply for ECR sports quota recruitment 2022. No relaxation will be given.
Railway Educational Qualification
- Degree or its equivalent qualification required to apply for Level 5 post.
- 12th with 80 words per minute in Shorthand (Hindi/English) required for Level 4 post.
- Candidates should have completed 12th and 10th or 10th with ITI to apply for Level 2 or 3 posts in ECR under sports quota.
Railway Sports Quota Qualification
Candidates should represented country on Olympic Games (Senior) or received 3rd position in world cup (Junior/ Youth/ Senior Category) for Level 4 or 5 posts. For Level 2 and 3 candidates represented Country in the World Cup or Common wealth Games or got 3rd place in international level sports event.
Selected candidates for the post of East Coat Railway recruitment will get paid for Level 2 to Level 5 pay scale as per ECR norms. Grade pay will be given from Rs. 1900 to Rs. 2800 per month.
ECR Recruitment Selection Process
Selection will be based upon performance in sports Trials and Sports Achievements followed by Certificate Verification
|Recognized sports achievement as per norms||50|
|Games skill, physical fitness and coach’s observation during Trial||40|
ECR Application Fee
- General Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee. Rs. 400 will be refunded after appearing for the selection.
- SC, ST, XSM, PwBD, Women candidates, EWS and Minorities have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee and the entire amount will be refunded after appearing for selection.
ECR Recruitment Last Date
Candidates must submit the application on or before 07.02.2022. For residents of Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep last date is 21.02.2022.
How to Apply for ECR Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website of ECR.
- Go to recruitment page then find notification and application form.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download application.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Send the application to Dy. Chief personnel Officer (HQ), 2nd Floor, South Block , Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017.
- Or Drop the application to Drop Box placed at the office premises of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, South Block , Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 21 vacancies were offered for ECR Recruitment 2022.
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 07.02.2022 for ECR Recruitment 2022.
Candidate’s age should between 18 years to 25 years as on 01.07.2022 to apply for ECR Recruitment 2022.