ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 OUT – Walk in Interview | Download Notification PDF and Apply. Electronics Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Technical Officer on Contract. The total numbers of vacancies are 04. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification. Refer to the notification and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply for this recruitment.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Walk in Interview
- The walk-in-interview for Technical Officer post on New Delhi walk in will be held on 19.06.2021 and for Mumbai is 17.06.2021. Walk-in-interview details will give below on this page. Kindly refer to it thoroughly.
- Check this page till the end for further details and the application form direct link also available on this page.
ECIL Notification 2021
Name of the Board
|Electronics Corporation of India|
|Name of the Post||
Number of vacancies
17.06.2021 and 19.06.2021
ECIL Vacancies 2021
For New Delhi – 02 Posts
For Mumbai – 02 Posts
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate upper age limit should be 30 years as on 31.05.2021 and The upper age limit will be relaxed for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Candidate should have a First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the following areas:
- Basic Networking Concepts.
- TCP/IP Protocol, Router, Switches & LAN, WAN Technologies.
- Operating System – RHEL, Windows server.
- Router configuration and other networking area like VOIP, Frame Relay multiplexes, OSPF, SNMP.
- Knowledge in VSAT Equipment, Types of Modems & site related works related to Antenna & VSAT.
- Knowledge in the field of RF Communication / IT Hardware & Software / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Network.
- Knowledge of UPS, Isolation Transformer, Electrical Cables & Wiring etc.
ECIL Jobs 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of Rs. 23,000/- per month from the respective board. All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
ECIL Selection Process 2021
Candidates are shortlisted based on Walk in interview. Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites. The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates for interview as also to fill the posts.
How to Attend the Interview of ECIL Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may download the application format from the official website www.ecil.co.in. The Interview for Technical Officer on the contract on Delhi will be conducted between 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM on 15.06.2021 and for Mumbai will be conducted from 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM on 17.06.2021 at the Selection venue and the eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, and caste, etc., with one set of self-attested photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
For New Delhi Branch:
ECIL Zonal Office,
D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex,
A-Block Ring Road, Naraina,
New Delhi -110 028, (Near Narina Vihar Metro Station, Gate No-1.
For Mumbai Branch:
ECIL Zonal Office,
1207, Veer Savarkar Marg,
Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai-400028.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The walk-in-interview for Technical Officer Post on New Delhi walk in will be held on 19.06.2021 and for Mumbai is 17.06.2021.
There are totally 04 vacancies offered for ECIL Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer to this page till the end for further details and the application form direct link also available on this page.