ECIL Tradesman-B (WG-III) Recruitment 2022 Out – Matriculation/SSC Passed Candidates Needed | Relaxation Available. Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented personnel for the posts of TRADESMAN-B [WG-III] for different Trades at Headquarter in Hyderabad, various Zonal Offices and Project sites spread across India. The details of vacancies and other relevant information are as given below.
ECIL Latest Recruitment 2022
|Who Offered||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Which Posts||TRADESMAN-B [WG-III], LVD(WG-II) and LDC|
|Starting Date to Apply||04.06.2022 (14.00 hrs.)|
|Last Date to Apply||25.06.2022 (14.00 hrs.)|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should have Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI certificate (NTC) with NAC OR Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI certificate (NTC) with one-year relevant experience in manufacturing processes as on last date of submission of online application.
- The ITI Certificate (NTC) should be in the above-mentioned trade only at mentioned above. This includes NTC, Board Based Basic Training as well as advanced modules under Multi skilled training pattern of Directorate General of Labour & Employment being implemented through ITI upgraded as Centre of Excellence in required trades.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Age Relaxation shall be allowed up to 40 years for those Contract labours (including fixed term employees) with desirable qualification who have worked/ are working in ECIL. The resultant additional relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will also be allowed on this account.
Relaxations & Exemptions:
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. The upper age limit is further relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) and 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989. Ex-servicemen are eligible for age relaxation for the service rendered in Defence plus three years.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
- The selected candidates will be placed at the basic pay of Rs 20480/-PM with annual increment of 3% for LDC (WG-III) and TRADESMAN-B [WG-III].
- The selected candidates will be placed at the basic pay of Rs 18500/-PM with annual increment of 3% for LVD (WG-II).
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection methodology will comprise two stage selection process i.e Written test and driving test. No interview shall be conducted.
- The weight age for Written Test & driving test is 50:50 respectively and 60% in overall for selection of candidates.
- All eligible candidates shall be called for written test however for driving test candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1:4 based on the performance in written test.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
General candidates (UR)/EWS/OBC are required to pay a fee of 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) as Application Fee.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
|Commencement of On-line Registration of application by candidates||04.06.2022 : 14:00 Hours|
|Last date for On-line Registration of application by candidates||25.06.2022: 14:00 Hours|
|Availability of the Written test Call Letter for Download||Will be communicated through mail / Website: http://careers.ecil.co.in only to the shortlisted candidates.|
|Availability of the Hall Ticket for driving test for Download||Will be communicated through mail / Website: http://careers.ecil.co.in only to the shortlisted candidates.|
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Step 1: Eligible candidates including Internal Employees have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website http://careers.ecil.co.in, alternatively, follow www.ecil.co.in > Careers > eRecruitment for advertisement details. The on-line application process will be operational from 04.06.2022 (14.00 hrs.) to 25.06.2022 (14.00 hrs.).
Step 2: After completing on-line application process, the candidate is assigned a system generated application number to be used for any future reference.
Step 3: Candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form which will be available up to last date for On-line registration.
Step 4: The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent color passport size photograph (4X3 cm) and bring the self-attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Caste & PwD (if any) along with copy of fee remittance invariably at the time of document verification before the trade test.
Step 5: Photograph must be a formal & recent color passport size (4X3 Cm.) with Blue background only and Size of the Photograph & Signature should be less than 100kb & 50kb respectively.
The applicant should have Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI certificate (NTC) with NAC.
Age Relaxation shall be allowed up to 40 years for those Contract labours (including fixed term employees)
The selection methodology will comprise two stage selection process i.e Written test and driving test. No interview shall be conducted.