ECIL Recruitment 2022: Check Here To Know How To Apply Online And General Conditions: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the job notification for the post of General Manager. In this article we detail explained about how to apply for the job and check general instructions. Interested and Eligible candidates can check the detail on the official notification link is given below on our page.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she fulfills eligibility criteria in all respects for post being applied for.
- A non- refundable application fee or Rs. 500/- is applicable for UR &OBC candidates. Candidates who are belonging to ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman, Serving Defence personal & Internal Employees are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- The candidates working in CPSE, Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and all India services, and State Public Sector Enterprises should route their application through proper channel. Alternatively, the candidate shall be required to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by the present employer at the time of interview invariably.
- The candidate should note down his/her system generated online application number allotted and mention the same for all future correspondence.
- All correspondence shall be made through E-Mail ID, as furnished by the applicant in the on-line application –form.
How To Apply Online Process:
- Willing candidates have to visit official site of ECIL.
- Then click on Careers à e-recruitment for advertisement details.
- After completing the on-line application process, the candidates is assigned a system generated application number to be used for any future references.
- The candidates has to sign on print –out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent color passport size photograph (4X3 cm) and enclose the self-attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Pen-Picture (one page of specific achievements) Caste & PwD (if any) along with copy of fee remittance (if applicable) invariably.
- The application fee for UR &OBC candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500/-.
- The candidate should write Advertisement No. 18/2022 & on-line registration number on the top of the envelope and send the duly filled in application form along with enclosures as indicated at S.No. VIII (d)
Deputy General Manager (HR) Human Resources (Recruitment Section), Administrative Building, Corporate Office, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The last date to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022 is 27.08.2022.
The applicant should have completed B.Tech or M.Tech from a recognized university or board.
The candidates will be selected based on personal interview.