ECIL Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Technical Officer and Jr. Artisan Vacancies | Download Notification PDF Here. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Technical Officer and Junior Artisan. Total numbers of vacancies are 03. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification. Check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. Kindly check this page thoroughly.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Walk in interview Details
The Board has planned to pick the Suitable and willing Male & Female candidates, informed to attend Walk-In-Interview for engagement as Technical Officer and Junior Artisan in NPCIL, GHAVP Site, Haryana. Walk in Interview will be held on 15.04.2021. Candidates are advised to report on time at the Interview.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
Name of the Post
|Technical Officer, Jr. Artisan|
|Number of vacancy||
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer – 01 post
- Jr. Artisan – 02 post.
ECIL under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result oriented personnel for Technical Officer and Junior Artisan position on contract basis for a period of 15 months to work at NPCIL, GHAVP Site, Haryana.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
- Candidate age limit for Technical officer post is 30 years and Jr. Artisan Post is 25 years as on 28.02.2021 is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- Relaxation of age will be allowed up to 10 years for PWD category as per Government directives.
For Technical Officer Post: Candidate should be First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of installation/ maintenance of Electronics equipment preferably CCTV, Security gadgets, Access Control Systems, Computers, Servers, Networking etc.
For Jr. Artisan Post: Candidate should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation. Should have minimum one year post qualification industrial experience in the field of testing & maintenance of Electronics Instruments, CCTV system, Security Gadgets, Access Control System and Physical Protection system etc
- Candidates should have One year experience in relevant fields as on 28.12.2021 for both Technical officer and Junior Artisan post is mandatory to attend the walk in interview. Candidates without required experience will be rejected directly.
- Candidates must submit the experience or relevant documents at the time of the interview.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Salary details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for Technical Officer Post is Rs. 23,000/- per month and for Junior Artisan post is Rs. 18,382/- per month from the respective board.
- Provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc or any other benefits will be considered at the selection time.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- The selection will be based on performance in Interview for Technical Officer on contract & written test / practical test for Junior Artisan on Contract. ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection.
- It is emphasized and re-assured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.
Interview Venue is:
ECIL Zonal Office,
D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex,
A – Block ring Road,
Naraina, New Delhi – 110 028.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Job Description
For Technical Officer: Technical Officers provide maintenance, support and advice to employees about an organisation’s systems and facilities. Technical Officers may be employed within different industries such as construction, education, engineering and information technology.
For Junior Artisan Post: Engineers research, design, test and build everything from machinery to electrical devices. Technicians often help engineers with the research and testing of new products or upgrades to old systems. Artisans are craftspeople who might work with one of a variety of mediums, such as wood, metals or glass.
How to Appear ECIL Walk in Interview 2021?
- Go to the official site of ECIL website.
- Select Careers à Walk-Ins section on the Home page.
- Find and select for “Written Test/ Walk-in-Interview for various Contract Posts” notification on the Job Description column.
- Read the notification and Click “View Application”.
- Candidates may download the application format from the official site and attend the written test / practical test / Interview between 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM on 15.04.2021 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification , experience and caste etc., with one set of self-attested photo copies and recent passport size color photograph at the venue indicated above.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
15.04.2021 is the Walk in interview date for ECIL Recruitment 2021.
Candidate age limit for Technical officer post is 30 years and Jr. Artisan Post is 25 years as on 28.02.2021 is Mandatory to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.