ECHS Dental Officer Recruitment 2021 Out – Salary Rs.75000/-: The Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is accepting applications for Officer-in-Charge Polyclinic and Dental Officer positions. There are two openings for the positions. On or before June 4, 2021, eligible candidates may apply. The Walk in Interview for the post will be held on 10.06.2021.
Candidates who are interested in the roles should learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream career, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
Name of the Post
|Officer-in-Charge Polyclinic and Dental Officer|
No. of Vacancy
June 4, 2021
ECHS Tamilnadu Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- An applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before attending the ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021 interview. As a consequence, double-check that the information on this page is right. The maximum age limit for this role is 65 years old.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (Graduate) or a BDS in dentistry from a recognised institute or university, as well as a minimum of three to five years of experience in a health-care institution or in managerial roles.
ECHS Tamilnadu Salary Details 2021:
The salary for this role is Rs.75000/- per month. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Applicants who meet the criteria for the role are encouraged to apply. Don’t pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
ECHS Tamilnadu Selection Process 2021:
The method of selection for this role is a walk-in interview. The interview for qualified applicants will take place on June 10, 2021. At the time of the interview, candidates must carry all original documents. It is desirable to be able to communicate in English, Tamil, and have computer knowledge.
How to Apply ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link.
- Check the notification page and click the “Officer-in-Charge Polyclinic and Dental Officer” link.
- Check the eligibility and other details.
- Fill the application form and attach the mentioned documents.
- Send the application form to reach as official site.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are two openings for the positions.
On or before June 4, 2021, eligible candidates may apply.
The maximum age limit for this role is 65 years old.