NAPS releases Eastern Railway Workshop Recruitment 2021 – 10th pass can apply || Mechanic Vacancies!!!. National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) has released Eastern Railway Workshop Recruitment 2021 on its official portal. The Job Location is west Bengal. Candidates can apply through the below apply online link. Stay with us for more regular updates.
Eastern Railway Workshop Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme|
Eastern Railway Workshop Kanchrapara
Eastern Railway Workshop Notification Qualification:
- Aspirants should have completed 10th standard
Eastern Railway Workshop Salary:
- The selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 6,000.00 to Rs. 8,050.00 per month
Eastern Railway Workshop Course Details:
- Course Name: Mechanic (Electrical Domestic Appliances)
- Sector: Electrical (Including New and Renewable Energy)
- Duration: 25 Month
- Basic Training Duration: 6 Months
- On the Job Training Duration: 19 Months
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Workshop Recruitment?
- Register on the NAPS official site
- And then login using your email or candidate’s code and password
- Apply to this Mechanic posts, provide all your details
- Check the entered details and submit the application form
- Save a soft copy of your application form for future use
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have completed 10th standard
What is the stipend of Eastern Railway Workshop Mechanic Recruitment 2021?
Eastern Railway Workshop Mechanic Recruitment stipend will be in range of Rs. 6,000.00 to Rs. 8,050.00 per month
What is the application procedure of Eastern Railway Workshop Recruitment 2021?
Candidates need to register on the official site and then apply to this post by login in to official portal.