Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Last Date-Check Details Here: On a contract basis, the Eastern Railway- Asansol Division is seeking qualified candidates for the positions of Retired Para Medical Staff/ Contract Para Medical Staff (Nursing Superintendent, Staff Nurse, and Lab Asstt-II & Pharmacist). There will be 18 vacancies filled by this Eastern Railway Recruitment. The Eastern Railway Application Form must be submitted by April 27, 2021.
Eligibility Details 2021:
- For Tech Mahindra Careers 2021, the age limit, salary selection process, and other details are described below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for your convenience. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream job.
- An applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double-check that the information on this page is right. The legal age limit for candidates is 65 years old, according to the notice. Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40 to apply for Contract Para Medical Staff Recruitment. Candidates must have a certificate as a registered nurse and midwife after completing a three-year course in general nursing and midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council-accredited school of nursing or other institution (OR) a bachelor’s degree in science (Nursing).
- 12th (10+2 Stage) in science plus. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT), Certificate Course in Medical Lab subject to fulfilment of the course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or technical board of state government or central government authority the duration of the course is at least 01 years. At the end of the course, there should be system of exam which has been successfully passes by the candidate.
- 10+2 Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university or equivalent and registered as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948. For retired para medical staff in asansol division the eligibility is the candidate should be retired staff of asansol division of eastern railway.
- Salary for the post is Rs.21700/- to Rs. 44900 per month. Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 03.05.2021 at 11.00 at CMS/Divisional Railway Hospital, E-Rly, Asansol – 713301. The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. Candidate’s Application should be submitted at E/Medical Section, Personnel Department, O/o Sr. Divi Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Eastern railway, Asansol, PO-Asansol, PIN – 713301 within 27.04.2021 tp to 16.00 HRS. The screening test will be held on 30.04.2021 at 11.00 AM.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There will be 18 vacancies filled by this Eastern Railway Recruitment.
The Eastern Railway Application Form must be submitted by April 27, 2021.
Salary for the post is Rs.21700/- to Rs. 44900 per month