East Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification: The East Central Railway is to Fill the Vacancies of Chief Vigilance Inspector. The Job Advertisement Details are Provided below. The Candidates can Check the Job Info and Apply for the Post within the Last Date.
East Central Railway Vacancy
|Board Name||East Central Railway|
|Post Name||Chief Vigilance Inspector|
East Central Railway Vacancy 2023:
There are 2 Vacancies available for the post of Chief Vigilance Inspector Pay Band Rs.9300 – 34,800/- 4600 Grade Pay – 4600 (6th PC)
East Central Railway Job Qualification:
- Candidates holding a Graduate Degree Or Engineering Diploma Holders can Apply for the Jobs.
- Must have completed at least 05 years of service in the Railways Field.
East Central Railway Job Selection Process:
- The Candidates are said to be Selected after the Written test, Vigilance Aptitude and Computer Knowledge Test and Oral Interview Etc Conducted by the Board.
- Note: Check the Mark Distribution Details in the Official Notice attached below.
East Central Railway Job Salary:
The Recruited Candidates will be provided with a Salary of Rs.44,900 – Rs.142,400 (level-07) – 7th CPC.
How to Apply for the East Central Railway Recruitment 2023:
- Go to the Official Page: https://ecr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Search for the Job Advertisement Notice and Check the Job Info
- Download the Application Form and Send it to the Postal Address as Stated in the Official Notice.
- The Last Date to Apply for the Job is 18/01/2023
Candidates holding a Graduate Degree Or Engineering Diploma Holders can Apply for the Jobs.
The Last Date to Apply for the Job is 18/01/2023
The Recruited Candidates will be Provided with a Salary of Rs.44,900 – Rs.142,400 (level-07) – 7th CPC.