DUDPESS Written Test Syllabus 2020. University of Delhi has Released the Syllabus for Department of Physical Education & Sports Sciences (Faculty of Interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences) of Written Test For Admission To Ph.D Course, B.Sc. (PE, HE &S), B.P Ed and M.P Ed. Course. Candidates can Download the Syllabus from our Website.
DUDPESS Written Test Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Board||University of Delhi|
|Exam Name||Department of Physical Education & Sports Sciences|
|Course Name||UG & PG|
|Department Name||Ph.D Course, B.Sc. (PE, HE &S), B.P Ed and M.P Ed. Course|
DUDPESS Syllabus For Written Test For Admission To M.P Ed. & B.P Ed. Course 2020-21:
- Meaning, Definitions, Need, Importance, Objectives & Principles of Physical Education
- Foundations of Physical Education: Biological, Sociological, Psychological. Scientific basis of Physical Education, Exercise Science and Sport.
- Meaning, need and importance of fitness and wellness.
- Career Avenues; National and International awards and Honors.
- Meaning, Definitions, need & importance of anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, kinesiology & physiology of exercise in Physical Education.
- Structure and functions on the following systems: Cardiovascular System, Digestive System, Respiratory System, Nervous System, Endocrine System and Excretory System. Effects of exercise on the above systems.
- Meaning of management; sports management. Meaning of teaching, coaching, officiating. Careers in Physical Education & Sports.
- Fundamental skills, and rules & regulations in various games and sports.
- Grounds: Preparation and marking of standard play areas and courts in sports; and athletic track. Latest sporting events. General knowledge related to games & sports.
- Health-meaning, dimensions of health and their interrelationships, factors influencing health.
- Health Education- meaning, scope, aims and objectives, principles, methods and media used in health education, Hygiene. Nutrients- sources, functions and requirements, balanced diet
- Definitions, causes including the mode of spread and prevention of communicable and non- communicable diseases. Immunization schedule.
- Definition of first aid, DRABCH of first aid, CPR
- Introduction to Sport Psychology: Meaning and scope, Importance, relationship with other sport sciences
- Growth & Development: Concept of growth & development, physical and motor development, mental development.
- Importance, definition, aims and objectives, characteristics & principles of sports training.
- Components of health and sports related fitness.
- Olympic Games, Asian Games, Commonwealth Games, National Games, IOA, IOC, WADA.
- Teaching Aptitude.
- General Knowledge (National & International)
General knowledge on Sports Events, Sports persons, Awards & Honours, Tournament & Trophies, Sports Personalities, Sports Administrators, Sports Federations (National & International), Sports Polices, Sports Abbreviations, Rules of games & Sports, Sports Equipments, Sports Terminology, Sports Infrastructure & stadias measurement of field & court of various sports/games, sports technology.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|