DST Mission Director Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply Now & Check Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Application link given – Ministry of Science and Technology has released a recruitment notification for the post of Mission Director at National Mission on Interdisciplinary cyber- Physical systems (NM-ICPS). This recruitment is Cleary based on contract. Selected candidate will get paid up to Rs. 2, 18,200. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on offline. Official Notification was given at the end of the post of your preference.
DST Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Science and Technology|
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancy
DST Vacancy 2021
There is one vacancy were offered for the post of Mission Director at National Mission on Interdisciplinary cyber- Physical systems (NM-ICPS) by Ministry of Science and Technology
MST Mission Director Eligibility Criteria
Ministry of Science and Technology Age Limit:
Candidate’s age limit to apply for Mission Director at NM-ICPS should not exceed the maximum age limit of 58 years as on last date of the receipt of the application.
This recruitment is purely based on deputation. So candidates should have worked in State or Central or PSU Sectors and fulfil the listed eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should have completed Doctorate degree in Natural or Agricultural science or Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from recognized university.
- Candidates should have 15 years of experience in research or development if industrial and academic institution
- Candidates should have experience in evolving, managing and directing science and technology programme.
- Candidate should holding analogous post on regular basis in parent cadre or department.
- Candidates should be in that position for at least 2 years with the pay scale of Level 13 A that is Rs. 131100 to Rs. 216699.
- Or candidates should hold the position for 3 years with pay scale of Rs. 123100 to Rs. 215900.
Dept of Science and Technology Mission Director Roles and Responsibilities
- The Mission director NH-ICPS shall be CEO for the implementation of mission
- HOD for the Mission Office
- Candidate is responsible for all Financial and administrative powers
- Candidates shall be a member secretary of MGB, Inter Ministerial coordination committee
Mission Director Salary
Selected candidates for the post of Mission director in Ministry of Science and Technology get paid for Rs. 1, 44,200 to Rs. 2, 18,200
MST Deputation Period
Selected candidates for the post of Mission director will be initially appointed for the period of 5 years or till the completion of the mission or whichever is earlier
How to Apply for MST Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of Ministry of Science and Technology
- Go to recruitment page and find the link
- Or use the link given at the end of the post
- It will lead you to application link
- Fill the application and submit it
- Download the filled application and attach the required documents and send it to Under Secretary (Establishment III), Department of Science and Technology, Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have applied for Mission Director at Ministry of Science and Technology before 01.06.2021.
There is one vacancy offered for Mission Director at Ministry of Science and Technology
Selected candidate for the post of Mission director in Ministry of Science and Technology get paid for Rs. 1, 44, 200 to Rs. 2,18,200