DSSSB Steno Exam Date 2020 has postponed. This is to inform all concerned that due to lockdown of Delhi and other States/ UTs up to 14th April 2020, it has been decided that all exams ( skill tests, stenography, PET, online & offline exams ) scheduled in April 2020 stand postponed till further orders. Revised dates of postponed exams shall be notified in due course of time on the website of the DSSSB. Candidates are also advised to regularly visit the official website of the DSSSB www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in for further directions in this regard.
DSSSB Steno Exam Date 2020
|Name of the Board||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||TYPING /STENOGRAPHY AND DATA ENTRY|
|Status||ONLINE/OFFLINE/SKILL TEST Date Postponed|
|Postponed Date||Release Soon|
|Download the Short Notice||Click Here|
Copy to DS(IT)/ SA(IT) with the request to upload the same on the official website of the DSSSB and to send message and email to the candidates as per norms.
Details Present in DSSSB Stenographer & DEO Admit Card:
The following details are present on the DSSSB Steno Type Test Admit Card. After downloading the DSSSB Hall Ticket, check whether the given details are correct or wrong. If any mistake or any error is there then the students have to connect to the officials.
- Roll Number
- Name of the Centre
- Name of the Board
- Date & Time
- Reporting Time
- Duration of the Test
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Test
- Full Name of Candidate
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
How to Download the DSSSB Admit Card:
- First of all, the applicants visit the official web site of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- DSSB official main page will open, in that Latest Section is there.
- In that section, check for the link DSSSB Phase II Admit Card 2020.
- Click on that blinking link.
- Then you will get the admit card page for login.
- Enter your details like Exam Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then you will get your DSSSB Steno Typing Test Hall Ticket on your screen.
- Download and verify all the indicated details.
- Finally, take a printout, and carry it to the Exam hall.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|