DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online Begins for 6000+ Vacancies. Director Secondary Education, Odisha invites online applications from intending eligible candidates for recruitment against existing vacancies of Contractual Trained Graduate Teacher Arts, Trained Graduate Teacher Science (PCM), Trained Graduate Teacher Science (CBZ) and Telugu Teacher Posts in Government Secondary Schools of Odisha.
- Now this Apply Online link shall activated on 04.09.2021 (11.00AM onwards). So, Candidates who are waiting for this Apply Online, can start your registration and submit on or before 30.09.2021 (up to 06. 00 PM).
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Details:
- A candidate must have attained 21 years of age and must not be above 32 years of age as on 01.01.2021. This relaxation in age as required under provisions of ORV Act, PWD Act and other relevant rules amended from time to time, may be modified with reference to above said acts.
- Applicants must have complete Bachelor Degree in Arts / Commerce or a Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree from a recognised university with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/3-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution.
DSE Odisha Processing Fees:
All Candidates shall have to pay Rs. 600/- as processing fee. In case of candidates of SC, ST and PWD category Rs. 400/- is to be paid as application processing fee.
DSE Odisha Selection Process 2021:
- The selection will be made on the basis of result of Computer Based Competitive Examination.
- Candidates shortlisted from the Rank list shall be called to get their documents verified at District level. The State Selection Committee shall have the right to decide the criteria for short listing.
How to Apply for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Step 1: Visit the Official Site @@ https://dseodisha.in/
Step 2: At the end of the page, Candidates can click on Recruitment of Contractual Trained Graduate Teachers – Arts/Science (PCM)/ Science (CBZ) and Classical Teacher (Telugu) 2021 à Online Application Form
Step 3: Now open the Application for the Post of Trained Graduate Teachers and Telugu Teacher.
Step 4: Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application form, the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement available on the DSE, Odisha.
Step 5: If you are a New Candidates Click on Registration Link @@ https://dseodisha2.azurewebsites.net/index_controller_DSEO/register#no-back-button
Step 6: Already have an account Click on Login Button @@ https://dseodisha2.azurewebsites.net/index_controller_DSEO/login#no-back-button
Step 7: Candidates can enter the Application Number, Date of Birth and Click on Login Button.
Step 8: You can Enter the Required Details and Upload the relevant documents.
Step 9: After that Candidates can pay the Processing Fees and Click on the Submit Button.
Step 10: Candidates can preview the Application and Take a Print out for Future Use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Applicants must have complete Bachelor Degree in Arts / Commerce or a Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree from a recognised university.
A candidate must have attained 21 years of age and must not be above 32 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
The selection will be made on the basis of result of Computer Based Competitive Examination.