DRDO test-fired Nirbhay Cruise Missile from Odisha. The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) which is an agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India has test-fired Nirbhay Cruise Missile from Odisha. But the missile was aborted few minutes later due to technical difficulty.
- Nirbhay is India’s first indigenously developed cruise missile
- The Missile is powered by a solid rocket booster developed by DRDO’s Advanced Systems Lab.
- The Nirbhay Subsonic Missile can fly at a speed of 0.7 Mach
- The Missile has a range of 800 to 1000 kms
- This is two stage missile which has wing span of 2.7 meter and diameters of 0.52 meter.
- Chairman: Dr.G. Satheesh Reddy
- Headquarters; New Delhi
- From which place DRDO successfully flight tested HSTDV? – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Launch at Wheeler Island, the coast of Odisha
- What is the Range of Shaurya Missile? – 400 km
- Where did the Fast Patrol Vessel (FPV) ICGS ‘Kanaklata Barua’ of the Indian Coast Guard commission? – Kolkata
- Prithvi Missile first test fired in which year? – 1996
- India has signed USD 90 million defence deal with which country to buy spares for C-130J Super Hercules aircraft? – US
- What is the Range of Brahmos Missile? – 300 Km
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|