DRDO RAC Recruitment 2021 Last Date to Apply – Only Interview: The recruitment notice for the post of Research Associate (RA) [Electronics], Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in various departments has been issued by the Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) – DRDO Aeronautical Development Establishment (DRDO ADE). Only those who are interested in applying will do so online.The deadline to apply for the role is April 20, 2021. The interview will take place in the months of May and June 2021. The eligibility information, educational qualification, age limit, and selection process for the DRDO ADE Recruitment are listed below in our blog.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be between the ages of 35 and 28 as of the date of interview for RA and JRF, respectively (relaxable for SC/ ST and OBC candidates as per Government of India norms). For more details, see the official announcement.
- Candidates must have completed a PhD in Electronics/Microwaves and have experience with the design and testing of AESA antennas and low observable technologies. OR M.E./M. Tech in first division in any discipline related to Electronics, Communication, Microwaves, and RF with at least three years post-M.E./M.Tech experience in study, teaching, or design and production with at least one research paper in a Science Citation Index (SCI) journal EM design, simulation, and modelling of FSS, radar absorbers, radomes, and AESA antennas for the position of Research Associate.
- For the position of Junior Research Fellow, applicants must have a First Division B.E. / B.Tech. with a clear GATE score (OR) a First Division M.E. / M.Tech. with First Division both at the Graduate and Post Graduate levels (JRF).
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions are available in a wide range of fields. Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
DRDO RAC Salary Details 2021:
The salary range for this role is Rs. 31000/- to Rs. 54000/- per month, plus applicable HRA and medical benefits. As a result, the pay is determined by the above criteria. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position are encouraged to apply. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don’t pass it up.
DRDO RAC Selection Process 2021:
For all of the shortlisted candidates, the selection will be based on an interview. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in one of two modes: offline at ADE (requiring physical presence at ADE) or internet-based online mode (requiring internet access, webcam, and related software for the interview by video conference), which will be determined and implemented separately. Candidates are asked to adhere to the timings for the necessary security check at the entrance. Latecomers will be turned away. For more details, see the official announcement.
DRDO RAC Application Fee 2021:
- For General/ OBC creamy layer candidates, online registration will require a payment of Rs.10/-. SC/ ST/ OBC Non-Creamy Layer candidates are exempted from paying the fee. Candidates would not be paid a TA. Applicants should keep an eye on the above website for any changes or updates.
- Candidates who meet the requirements may visit the official website. Look for the DRDO ADE Jobs 2021 Notification connection on the home page. After you’ve found the link, simply press it. Now carefully read all of the notification’s information. Fill out the DRDO ADE Application Form 2021 if you are qualified and interested in the above positions. After that, you must pay the Application Fee. Finally, Submit the DRDO ADE Application Form 2021 before the closing date.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 10 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The deadline to apply for the role is April 20, 2021
The salary range for this role is Rs. 31000/- to Rs. 54000/- per month.