DRDO RAC Apply Online Soon.. For More Than 600 Scientist B Vacancies | Check Important Updates. Earlier, DRDO, Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) has been issued the Notification regarding Direct Recruitment For The Posts Of Scientist ‘B’ (630 Vacancies) for that they will be uploading soon the online applications @ https://rac.gov.in/ . Only Indian nationals need apply.
Online submission closes after 21 days from activation of Link. Detailed guidelines for submission of online application are available on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in). Candidates are advised to keep visiting RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) for updates issued from time to time.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable non-transferable application fee of Rs100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
How to Apply for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in ).
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online.
- The candidates will be required to produce a copy of proof of their communication with their employer (intimation/acknowledgement) regarding their application for the post at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form.
Points to be considered while filling Application form:
- Candidates are advised to be careful while filling their GATE score, as the short listing will be based on the score filled in the application form.
- The scrutiny of application will only be done for those candidates who are above the cutoff of GATE score, as per the norms of shortlisting specified in the advertisement.
- RAC may be verifying the GATE score of the applicants, and if the verification requires any additional information at a later stage (apart from the information sought on the application form), the same will be asked from the candidate.
- On verification, if it is found that the candidate’s GATE score (as filled by him/her) is false, then RAC reserves the right to initiate appropriate proceedings (including criminal proceeding) against the candidate.
Documents to Be Uploaded Online:
- Self attested certificates/testimonials regarding Date of Birth (Matriculation /High School Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by appropriate local authority), Essential Qualification degree along with mark-sheets (both front and reverse side), Conversion Formula (CGPA/CPI to Percentage), Caste, EWS status, Ex-serviceman, Disability, Employment in Central Govt civilian posts, etc. The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500KB and it must be legible when a printout is taken.
- Candidates are required to submit the relevant affidavit if there is any mismatch in the name of self or parents as mentioned in the application form with any of the certificates/documents being uploaded.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels).
- Scanned sample of candidate’s signature.
- The candidates, whether in Govt Service or in Govt owned organizations, should upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO.
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age limit of 28 years to Maximum Age Limit of 40 years.
Candidates must have completed At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Naval Architecture from a recognized university or equivalent.
Online submission closes after 21 days from activation of Link.