DRDO MTS Syllabus 2020 – Download Exam Pattern. Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) & Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has given the syllabus exam pattern of Multi Tasking Staff post . Here the syllabus and the exam pattern are available in our website. Candidates can download the Syllabus and exam pattern PDF from our site.
DRDO Syllabus Details
|Board Name||Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) & Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)|
|Exam Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Status||Exam Pattern Released|
DRDO MTS Exam Pattern:
|Type of exam||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|CBT (Screening) – Tier 1||General Intelligence
& Reasoning Ability
& Numerical Ability
|CBT (Final Selection) – Tier 2||General Science||40||40|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
DRDO MTS Syllabus
- General Intelligence
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
- General Science
- General Maths
- General English
DRDO MTS Selection Process:
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection) as described in Table-1:
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi and English
Official Site – Click here
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|