DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020 – Download Exam Date, Syllabus & Exam Cities. The date of examination will be published on the website later. The date, time & venue of the examination will be given on the admit card. The e-admit cards will be available on our website https://www.drdo.gov.in for download/print, preferably 02 weeks prior to examination.
DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020:
|Name of the Board||DRDO|
|Name of the Post||MTS|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||02 weeks prior to examination|
Examination cities for tier-i (cbt):-
Candidates are advised to choose any three different cities from the following list in order of priority for Tier-I examination. The option/preference once given by the candidate will be treated as final and irreversible. Request for change of examination city/centre/shift will not be entertained. Hence, the candidates should select the city carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications. CEPTAM reserves the right to add/delete any examination city and allot the candidates to any examination city other than chosen by the candidate depending upon the operational constraints
Examination cities for tier-ii (cbt):-
No choice for city is required to be given by the candidates for Tier-II. Cities for the Tier-II will be decided by CEPTAM based on the operational requirement.
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection) as described in Table-1: A)Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- B) The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- C) The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
- D) There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- E) The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to the essential qualification required for the post.
- F) The medium for the examination will be Hindi and English.
- G) Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
|Mode/Type of Examination||Scope of Examination||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||
Duration of Exam
|I||CBT (Screening*)||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35||35||90 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
|General Science||40||40||90 Minutes|
- The mode of selection may change depending upon the organizational requirement / Govt. of India policy.
- *Screening: The provisional selection will be based on the merit obtained in Tier-I examination depending upon the post/category/sub-category of the candidate. The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/ESM/OBC candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
- A) SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS, ESM, MSP and PWD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will be considered against the unreserved vacancies as per extant Govt. of India orders.
- B) The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS, ESM, MSP and PWD candidates.
- C) Shortlisted candidates will be called for Tier-II. **Final Selection: Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Tier-II based on Tier-I examination merit in a ratio of 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted candidates). However, this ratio may increase or decrease depending upon organizational requirements. The last candidate securing equal marks in Tier-I in the bracket will also be included. Merit and final selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Tier-II.
DATE OF EXAMINATION AND ADMIT CARD [TIER-I & TIER-II (CBT):
Admit cards will not be sent by post. Candidates must print (preferably in colour) the admit card and carry it for appearing in examinations. Valid original photo Id (as mentioned in the application form) is mandatory with admit card to appear in the examination. CEPTAM reserves the right to divert candidate of any centre to other centre depending upon operational constraints. CEPTAM will not entertain any request for any change in examination city, centre, date and shift allotted to the candidate(s). Mere issue of the e-admit card to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the CEPTAM.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|