DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – B.E/B.Tech Degree Qualification Enough | Salary Rs. 31,000 PM. DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence DYSL-Al) are looking for young and meritorious Indian nationals who desire to pursue Al related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and join the revolution, using deep learning, natural language processing (NLP), computer vision and reinforcement learning to help us improve various search outcomes and drive innovation.
If you are Eligible, Kindly Check This!!!
This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies to make a real difference. Last Date to Submit the Applications is 21 days from the date of Publications.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence DYSL-Al)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Starting Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
|Within 21 Days|
Mode of Apply
Offline & walk in interview
Job Notification Released
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology Electrical Engineering Electronics & Engineering in first division from AICTE accredited University with UGC (NET) / CSIR GATE qualification.
- Strong fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis Expert in at least one major programming language (Python, Java, C++ or similar) Knowledge of classical Al algorithms Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques is strongly desirable.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Candidates do not exceeding upper age limit is Maximum 28 years as on the date of interview. Age and Educational qualification will be calculated / determined as on date of interview. Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Salary Package:
The Salary Offered for JRF is Rs 31000/per month plus HRA as applicable (at present 27%). Candidate will work initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be elevated as SRF for the remaining two three years, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed annually and as per DRDO rules.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE score/percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for online coding examination tentatively on January), details of the examination will be communicated subsequently on their mail.
- The qualified candidates will be required to appear for personal interview to be held at DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence (DYSL-AI) Dr. Raja Ramanna Complex, Raj Bhavan Circle. High Grounds, Bengaluru-560001 or through Video Conferencing as decided by Director, DYSL-AL date and time will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates separately by speed post/email.
- The decision of the Director as to whether in person interview of through Video conferencing will be final and binding on the candidates.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- The application completed in all respect as above needs to be sent to The Director, DRDO Young Scientist Lab-Artificial Intelligence, Dr. Raja Ramanna Complex, RajBha in Circle, High Grounds, Bengaluru-560001″ or the scanned copies can be sent by mail email@example.com
- Last Date: The last date for receipt of application at DYSL-Al is 21 days from the date of publication in Employment News or before 16 January 2022 (whichever is later). Applications received after due date for whatsoever reasons, shall not be entertained Incomplete applications are liable to rejected.
- Candidates sending application by post should write in bold letters “Application for JRF recruitment’ on TOP of the cover of envelope.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology Electrical Engineering Electronics & Engineering in first division from AICTE accredited University with UGC (NET) / CSIR GATE qualification.
Candidates do not exceeding upper age limit is Maximum 28 years as on the date of interview.
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE score/percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying degree.