DRDO DMRL Recruitment 2022 Out – Recruiting via Interview Only | Qualification is BE/B. Tech. DRDO Job Vacancies for Candidates who are completed valid GATE!!! Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL) will be going to filling up position of Fifteen (15) Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) and One (01) Research Associates (RAs) from 04.07.2022.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
Only candidates who have completed the requisite course and was awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply for JRF and RA position on or before July 24th, 2022.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL)|
|Which Posts||Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) and Research Associates (RAs)|
|Starting Date to Apply||04.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||24.07.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
DRDO Job Vacancy 2022:
Vacancies will allot for this Advertisement No: DMRL/HRD/JRF/06/2022/01 is mentioned below under various Subject/ Discipline.
- Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) – 15 Posts
- Research Associates (RAs) – 01 Post
Note: The No. of JRF and RA positions mentioned above is only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/B. Tech in Metallurgical Engineering/ Materials Science and Engineering in First Division and a valid GATE Qualified score in Metallurgical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Paper Code: ME), (Paper Code: MT) For JRF Position.
- D. in Metallurgical Engineering/Material Science and engineering Qualification for Research Associates (RAs) Position.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The age limit for JRF is 28 years as on July 24th, 2022. The age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates or as per Govt. guidelines. A copy of self-attested caste certificate is mandatory to be attached with the application.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates for JRF-interview (Post Codes: JRF-01 and JRF- 04) will be shortlisted based on valid GATE score and % of marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree.
- Eligible candidates for RA-interview (Post Codes: RA-01) will be shortlisted based on suitability of thesis/dissertation and/or prior work experience to DMRL’s projects, number of research papers in SCI journals, etc.
- Eligible candidates for JRF-interview (Post Codes: JRF-02 and JRF- 03) will be shortlisted based on valid NET/GATE score.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
Fellowship Emoluments is Rs. 31,000/ per month for JRF and Rs. 54,000/ for Research Associate with applicable H.R.A and Medical facilities are applicable as per DRDO rules.
How to Submit the Applications for DRDO DMRL Recruitment 2022:
Eligible candidates shall email the duly filled application form along with soft copies of self-attested degree certificates, GATE score card, caste certificate and other applicable proofs (in a single PDF file, not exceeding 10 MB) to [email protected] before July 24th,2022.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Eligible candidates for JRF-interview (Post Codes: JRF-01 and JRF- 04) will be shortlisted based on valid GATE score and % of marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree.
Fellowship Emoluments is Rs. 31,000/ per month for JRF and Rs. 54,000/ for Research Associate.
The age limit for JRF is 28 years as on July 24th, 2022.