DRDO DGRE 2021 Recruitment OUT – For Diploma, ITI, Graduate Apprentice | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released the recruitment notification for Defence Geo informatics Research Establishment (DGRE). The Post name is Diploma, ITI and Graduate Apprentice. Total numbers of vacancies are 48. Interested candidates are advised to visit the Official site and download the official notification. Check eligibility criteria using the Official notification then proceed to apply for DRDO DGRE Careers 2021.
DRDO Jobs 2021 Last Date to Apply
Official Notification is released on 27.09.2021. Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of advt. in Employment News. Application received after the last date will not be considered. No other mode of application will be entertained.
DGRE DRDO Chandigarh 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Defense Research and Development Organisation|
|Name of the Establishment||
Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment
Name of the Post
|Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice|
Number of vacancy
|Last Date to Apply||
21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
DRDO DGRE Vacancies 2021
- DGRE, Chandigarh: 22 Vacancies
- DGRE, RDC Manali: 19 Vacancies
- RDC, Tezpur (Assam): 02 Vacancies
- MMC, Auli (Uttarakhand): 02 Vacancies
- MMC, Srinagar (UT of J&K): 02 Vacancies
- MMC Sasoma (UT of Laddakh): 01 Vacancy
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be Graduate or Diploma or ITI passed is mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- Only fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in 2018, 2019 & 2020) can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018 are not eligible. Candidates with postgraduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Graduate degree holders, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Act.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Graduate Apprentice is Rs. 9000/-, for Diploma Apprentice salary is Rs. 8000/- and for ITI Apprentice is Rs. 7000/- per month from the respective board.
DRDO Selection Process 2021
- No Interview will be held due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Board constituted by the Director, DGRE for the purpose will go through the applications, and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above) and will prepare a list for selection.
- Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualifications). Only selected candidates will be informed by office letter.
How to Apply for DRDO Careers 2021?
- Go to the Official site of DRDO DGRE website.
- Select “What’s New” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Duly filled application along with self-attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates, Caste certificates, Experience certificates, Publications if any to be sent by Registered/Speed Post to the belonging Address.
Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE),
Him Parisar, Plot No. 01, Sectir 37A,
Chandigarh (UT) – 160 036.
- Candidates should register the respective site and then sent the application form to the belonging address.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Official Notification is released on 27.09.2021. Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of advt. in Employment News.
There are 48 Junior Research Fellow vacancies offered for DRDO Jobs 2021.
The selection will be based on merit list only. No other Interview or Examination will be conducted by the board.