DRDA Odisha GRS Recruitment 2021 Out – 12th Pass can Apply | NO Application Fees. We have some very interesting news today for those candidates looking to grab the latest GRS Jobs in Odisha!!! District Rural Development Agency has going to filling up 25 Gram Rozgar Sevaks (GRS) vacancies. It is really good news for those entire well qualified candidates.
Candidates can get full details about Latest Odisha Govt Jobs 2021 in DRDA in the below section. This DRDA Recruitment 2021 Application form will available on the official website from 24.03.2021 to 25.04.2021.
DRDA Odisha GRS Recruitment 2021
Name of the Board
|District Rural Development Agency|
|Gram Rozgar Sevaks|
Last Date to Apply
Mode of Apply
Short Information: District Rural Development Agency for Gram Rozgar Sevaks job vacancies. Job Aspirants who passed 12th are eligible to apply for AIIA Recruitment 2021.
DRDA Odisha GRS Eligibility Criteria 2021:
To apply for the DRDA Odisha Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Aspiring contenders should have following qualifications or its equivalent from a recognized university or Institution approved by the Government of Odisha;
- Applicants if you are interested in above said 25 vacancies; must have Minimum +2 or its equivalent pass with computer proficiency of “O” level & use of Odisha language in Computer.
- DRDA Odisha job required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest DRDA Odisha Recruitment Notification 2021.
DRDA Odisha Salary 2021:
All Selected Candidates will get fixed pay scale on the following scale with applicable dearness allowance. The pay scale as follows:
- The Salary Offered for Gram Panchayats of Subarnapur district with consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 7000/-(Rupees Seven Thousand) only which may be revised with the approval of Government from time to time.
DRDA Odisha Selection Process 2021:
Selection will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 or its equivalent examination. Marks secured in the fourth optional shall not be included. Provided that, in case two or more candidates secure the same marks without 4 optional in +2 or its equivalent examination, the candidate older in age as per date of birth in the HSC Certificate (within the stipulated age limit) will be placed above the younger. Further, if the age of two or more candidates is same, the candidate who has passed HSC examination earlier will be placed above the other in the selection list.
How to Apply for DRDA Odisha GRS Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Aspirants can apply Offline
Step 2: Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
Step 3: Fill the Application form without any mistakes
Step 4: Attach All Relevant Documents
Step 5: Submit Your Application on or before 25.04.2021
Application in the prescribed format duly filled along with self attested all required documents to be submitted in a sealed cover super scribed “Application for the post of Gram Rozagar Sahayak (GRS) of Subarnapur district” addressing to the Project Director, DRDA, Subarnapur through Registered and Speed Post on or before 25/04/2021.
Documents to be submitted:
- Filled application form duly signed by the candidate
- Self attested H.S.C. Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Self attested +2 Certificates and Mark Sheet
- Equivalency Certificate if applicable
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Disability if applicable
- Certificate relating to Ex-Serviceman if applicable
- One recent Color passport size photograph affix in the application form
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Applicants if you are interested in above said 25 vacancies; must have Minimum +2 or its equivalent pass with computer proficiency of “O” level & use of Odisha language in Computer.
DRDA Odisha job required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest DRDA Odisha Recruitment Notification 2021.
Selection will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 or its equivalent examination. Marks secured in the fourth optional shall not be included.