Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2021 OUT for Consultant Vacancy – Download DOT Notification PDF and Apply Here. Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Consultants. Candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply online for DOT Recruitment 2021.
DOT Careers 2021 Last Date
- Application the last date for receipt of the application is 21.06.2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
DOT Jobs 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
Name of the Post
DOT Eligibility Criteria 2021 Details
Candidate age limit should be 64 years old is Mandatory to apply for DOT Recruitment 2021. Candidate must fulfil the age limit criteria, If failed then they will be rejected directly by the selection committee.
Application must be retired Government servants/ retired officers/ officials of PSUs or research Organizations having age less than 64 years with adequate knowledge of working on computers, shorthand typing/drafting and noting as mentioned in the section (i.e. Nature of Duties) of this notification.
DOT Job 2021 Details
The consultant will be engaged on a short-term contract basis initially for a period of six months. Based on his/her performance and requirement of this office, the contract can be further extended till regular manpower is available or up to a maximum of 6 terms of 6 months each or up to 65 years of age whichever is earlier.
DOT Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
The basic pension to be deducted from the last pay drawn shall be the pension as fixed at the time of retirement and as such, if the employee has availed of the commuted value of pension, the commuted portion of pension shall also be included in the portion of pension to be deducted, Thus, in the above example, if 40% of pension was commuted, the commuted portion shall be Rs. 31,180 (40% of 77,950) and the pension actually drawn shall be Rs. 46,770. However, the amount of pension to be deducted from the last salary shall be Rs 77,950.
DOT Selection process 2021
- A selection committee will scrutinize the valid applications, conduct personal interview and draw a panel of eligible candidates in order of their merit with approval of DDG(c), Nagpur which will be valid for a period of 6 months.
- The top candidate in order of merit from this panel will be offered the engagement as consultant for MH LSA, Nagpur to the extent of vacancies.
How to Apply for DOT Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of the DOT website.
- Select “Latest Updates” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Engagement of consultants at the level of Group C on temporary contract basis in MH LSA, DoT, Nagpur” notification on that page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging address.
O/o DDG(C),NagPur,MH LSA,
Department of Telecommunication,
Second Floor,Khamla Telephone Exchange
And Mail to the address of email@example.com
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
21.06.2021 is the last date for DOT Recruitment 2021.
Candidate age limit should be 64 years old is Mandatory to apply for DOT Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till the end of this page and apply before the last date.