DOP releases Govt of India Press Recruitment 2021 OUT- 8th/10th/ITI candidates can apply || Download Notification PDF. The Directorate of Printing has released the Government of India Press Nashik recruitment notification for the posts of Book Binder, Offset Machine Minder and PAASA on its official site. The total allotted vacancies are for this recruitment is 14. Other Details such as age limit, qualification are provided in our blog.
Govt of India Press Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Government of India Press Nashik|
|Book Binder, Offset Machine Minder and PAASA|
|Notification Published on||
15 days from the date of advertisement
Govt of India Press Notification Vacancies:
- Offset Machine Minder – 1 no
- Book Binder – 12 nos
- PASSA – 1 no
- Total – 14 nos
Nashik Press Recruitment Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should above 14 years. The candidates up to 19 years will be preferred
Govt of India Press Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
Candidates should have below mentioned qualification respective to the posts
- Offset Machine Minder – 10th standard
- Book Binder – 8th Standard
- PASSA – ITI
Govt of India Press Salary:
- Selected candidates will receive salary of Rs.7000 to Rs.11381 per month
How to Apply for Govt of India Press Recruitment 2021?
- Log in to apprenticeship training portal, the portal link attached below
- Total opportunities displayed for particular course. Select Press name and apply
- Candidates are to register and apply on the apprenticeship training portal within 15 days from the date of Advertisement in Employment News and Local News Papers.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for Government of India Press Nashik?
Candidates have to apply within 15 days of publication of advertisement
What is the pay scale of Government of India Press Book Binder Recruitment?
The pay scale will be in the range of Rs.7000 to Rs.11381 per month
What is application procedure of Government of India Press Recruitment?
Eligible candidates have to register in apprenticeship training portal by using their login ID