DMRC Recruitment 2023: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification to hire the applicants for the positions of Assistant Manager (S&T) and Junior Engineer (S&T). These positions have two openings. Interested candidates should submit their applications on or before 01.12.2023.
Delhi Metro Job Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Title of the Post||Assistant Manager (S&T), and Junior Engineer (S&T)|
DMRC Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
- Candidates who possess a graduate or three-year diploma in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, electronics and communication engineering, or its equivalent, can apply for the post.
- The candidate must be working in the Indian Railways, or they must be ex-S&T officials of the Indian Railways and presently working in other government sectors or CPSUs, or they must be retired. S&T officials with relevant experience in the field of railway signaling design and expertise in the relevant field can also apply for the post.
DMRC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
|For Direct Recruitment basis||Max. 57 Years|
|For Deputation basis||Max. 55 years|
|For PRCE basis||Min. 58 years – Max.62 years|
DMRC Job Selection Process 2023:
- The selection methodology for candidates applying on a deputation/post-retirement contractual engagement basis shall comprise a personal interview.
- The selection methodology for candidates applying on a direct recruitment basis shall comprise a screening test followed by a medical fitness examination, as prescribed, in the relevant category.
DMRC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Canddiates will get the salary in the range of Rs. 37,000 to Rs. 160,000.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2023?
- The duly filled-in application form should be sent in an envelope superscribing the name of the post prominently on the cover, at the latest by December 1, 2023, through Speed Post to the Joint General Manager (HR) of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
- OR email the scanned copy of the duly filled-in application form along with the scanned copies of all other documents sought (as stated in the application form) to [email protected] (mention the name of the post and the advice number in the subject of the email).
Candidates should apply for the post on or before 01.12.2023.
The salary for the post is Rs. 37,000 to Rs. 160,000.
There are two vacancies available.