DMRC Recruitment 2020 Released. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 14,500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai etc., carry about 3 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to number of cities within India and abroad. To meet with the immediate requirement of filling up the vacancy of General Manager (Signaling & Telecom), applications are invited from experienced, dynamic, working or retired IRSSE officers, and having expertise in the field of S&T to be filled on Post Retirement Contractual Engagement basis.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
General Manager (S&T) Post Code: 01/GM/S&T)
DMRC General Manager Vacancy 2020:
They are totally one Vacancy for the post of General Manager (S&T) Post Code: 01/GM/S&T).
DMRC General Manager Eligibility 2020:
Work Experience criteria The candidates must have expertise in the field of Signaling & Telecommunication deptt. Projection execution experience in the filed of Metro or any new state of the art signaling system and / or in multilateral / bilateral funded project will be added advantage.
DMRC General Manager Age Limit 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding Minimum age of 58 years to Maximum Age of 62 years of age.
DMRC General Manager Pay Scale 2020:
For employees working / retired Govt. organizations in CDA Pay Scales
Officers working / retired in CDA pay scale of Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 (GP-10,000) (pre-revised) / Level 14; in any Govt. Organization or PSU, including services put in on deputation, in the above pay scale.
For employees working / retired from Govt. PSUs / Organizations in IDA Pay Scales
Executives working / retired in IDA pay scale of Rs. 51,300-73,000 (pre-revised) or Rs. 1, 20,000-2, 80,000 in any Govt. Organization or PSU, including services put in on deputation, in the above pay scale. OR
Executives working / retired in IDA pay scale of Rs. 43,200-66,000 (pre-revised) or Rs. 1,00,000-2,60,000 with minimum 5-year service in IDA pay scale of Rs. 43,200-66,000 (prerevised) or Rs. 1,00,000-2,60,000.
DMRC General Manager Job Description 2020:
The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for managing all S&T works of Patna Metro Project.
DMRC General Manager Screening process 2020:
The selection methodology will comprise of Personal Interview. The screening process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical ability. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates. No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the Screening.
DMRC General Manager Schedule of selection 2020:
- Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents) through Speed post is 10/04/2020. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website in the fourth week of April 2020 (tentatively) and interview will be held in the second week of May, 2020 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
- No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The result will be declared by third week of May, 2020 (Tentatively).
How to Apply DMRC Recruitment 2020:
- Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant documents in support of qualification, work experience, pay & pay scale, NOC, Vigilance and D&AR clearance from present employer, APARs of last five years.
- The candidates presently employed in Railways / Govt. organizations / Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs) should send their application through proper channel along with all above mentioned documents, so as to reach the below mentioned address within the stipulated time.
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently, latest by 10/04/2020, through Speed Post to the following address: Executive Director (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|Follow Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|