DMRC General Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – Download Application Form!!! Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has inviting applications from the experienced and desired candidates to fill the vacancy of General Manager (Electrical/Rolling Stock). The candidates who are willing to work in Delhi Metro can apply for this recruitment notification before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 30 days from date of issued.
DMRC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
Within 30 days
DMRC Notification Educational Qualification:
- The Officer should be working in HAG/SAG level (Officers working in Non-Functional HAG or Non- Functional SAG may also apply). Should have an Knowledge in various computer applications.
- Candidates should have experience of working in Railway Electrical department/Rolling Stock maintenance and Operations and should be conversant with functioning in computerized environment.
DMRC Age Limit 2021:
Candidates should have age not more than 55 years are eligible for apply to the post.
DMRC General Manager Salary Details:
- The salary For HAG level Officers: Rs. 67000-79000/- Level-15 in Pay Matrix as per 7 CPC. And For SAG level Officers: Rs. 37400-67000/- (Grade pay Rs. 10,000/- PB-4 as per 6 CPC) Level-14 in Pay Matrix as per 7 CPC.
- The officers will be eligible to draw parent department pay plus deputation allowance.
DMRC Selection Process:
The selection procedure would include a review of several aspects of knowledge, abilities, comprehension, aptitude, and physical fitness, among other things.
How to apply for Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official site of DMRC Website.
- Select “Career” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- If you are eligible can download the application form.
- Filled the required details in the application form and send through the proper channel by the last date.
The last date for the application is within 30 days.
There is only one vacancy for the post.
Candidate’s age should not more than 55 years.